Great view from second floor corner!
Affordable ocean front condos can be rather, shall we say, "cozy"? Or maybe just plain cramped! This second floor end unit in luxurious Horizon East offers a spacious exception. Two master bedrooms, each with full bath and a sliding door to a balcony with a breathtaking view of blue sky and golden sand, and the soothing sound of the waves. The third bedroom enjoys a nice view of the colorful rooftops of Garden City. A well equipped full kitchen, comfortably furnished dining and living areas provide plenty of space to sit back and enjoy the relaxing sound of the ocean from the second floor. When you're ready to feel the soft warm sand between your toes, the Garden City beach is right out from the lobby.
The three bedrooms are one level, no stairs to climb. The front master bedroom has a king size bed, the balcony side master bedroom also has a king size bed, there is a queen size bed in the third bedroom, and a sofa sleeper in the living room. All the bedrooms have TV sets. Two elevators from the lobby provide handicapped access to the condo. Sliding balcony doors at both ends of the condo will create a delightful flow through breeze year 'round. In addition, ceiling fans keep cool air moving in every room. The bedrooms have closets and dressers to provide ample storage space, there are two large closets for the master bedroom. The fully equipped kitchen includes a full size refrigerator, stove with oven, microwave, toaster, small appliances, pots and pans, with plenty of counter space for food preparation. There is even a freezer in the laundry room. Dishes, glassware and tableware are on hand. There is one parking place per unit at Horizon East. There are two barbecue grills for guests to use. Linens are provided, beds will be made, some soap, paper towels and trash bags will be on hand. You will not begin your vacation by making beds or running to the store to get toilet paper!
Garden City is perfect for a family vacation, away from the traffic and crowds, but still a short drive to attractions, with over 100 golf courses within a few miles. The Garden City Beach pier, restaurants and shops are .7 of a mile south from Horizon East. The Surfside Beach pier, restaurants, bars and shopping are a short drive (or a pleasant, longer walk) north. Luxury shopping and dining are a few minutes north in the Market Commons area. All the attractions, dining and shopping of Broadway at the Beach, Coastal Grand, and the Myrtle Beach downtown boardwalk are just a bit further north. For a unique cultural experience, Brookgreen Gardens displays one of the world's largest collections of sculpture by American artists in a lush outdoor setting, along with a zoo and butterfly garden. It's just a few minutes south.
Here is the place to enjoy a fantastic ocean and beach view with plenty of space.
The renter must be at least 25 years old, have a valid credit card, and be present for the entire rental.
Parking is limited at all oceanfront properties. This property provides ONE tag per unit. No additional parking tags are available.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
*The Free Fun Program is not Valid for Stays over 14 Days
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
There aren't any free public parking lots near the beach. Surfside Beach has some metered parking along Ocean Boulevard and some lots.
The rental includes the parking passes available, but does not guarantee the availability of parking space. Parking is managed by the property manager, we have no control over the parking lot or parking space.
- The reservation must be in the name of someone who is at least 25 years old. This person must also be in the rental the entire length of the stay. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Check-in is 4pm at our office. Approval for a late check in will be granted if notified in advance. If one is granted, the renter must return to the office next day to complete the check-in process. This includes renter showing ID to confirm minimum age requirement. There will be a $100 charge if this is not completed.
- PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps.
- We do not rent to house parties and/or groups including, but not limited to, fraternity/sorority, graduation, or spring break.
- If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises and your rental does not include advance permission and pet fee, you will be required to vacate immediately with no refund.
- Smoking is not allowed in the properties.
- Each property's max occupancy is stated in the rental agreement and is located in the property's description.
- No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or inside the unit. No open flames, ie. candles, are permitted on balconies or in the unit.
- There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and are not to be taken from the unit. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive sand, trash or other unusual conditions.
- No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or internet service. Outages should be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same neat and tidy condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in.
- Tenant agrees to abide by the rules of the HOA applicable to the property. Violations that result in expense, fines or limitation of the rights of the owner will be charged to the Tenant's credit card.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: In case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; or to supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours' notice of owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency). Pest control personnel must be admitted (refusal is not permitted).
- We supply the number of parking hangtags or other credentials permitted by property manager or Home Owners Association rules at each complex. We cannot control parking, and cannot guarantee the availablity of parking space at any particular time. This rental includes parking credentials, but not parking space. Parking at Horizon East, Cape Coddages One and Afterdeck is limited to one vehicle per unit during the summer months. No boats, jet skis, trailers, golf carts or RVs at any property unless specifically permitted.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- Neither iTrip nor the Owner assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does Owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that the premises they have reserved may include a community pool and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool and patio areas.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 505-1618