36528 Putter Lane
Gorgeous, Five Miles to Bethany Beach, Pool, Tennis, Walking Trails, Free Activities Including Golf!
**Our cleaning processes have been upgraded to include all common touch points and the use of hydrogen peroxide based, CDC approved cleaning products.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including golf, paddle sports, water park, ice cream, ices, wine tasting, yoga and bike rentals. Huge daily value! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Just five miles from Bethany Beach, enjoy this beautifully decorated 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home that backs to the woods in the Forest Landing community of Frankford. This professionally decorated home sleeps 8 in three bedrooms and three beds plus a pull out couch.
Please bring your own linens, towels, paper goods and soaps. The beds are king, queen, queen, pull out queen sofa. Blankets and pillows are provided. If you prefer to rent, we recommend Gale Force Rentals in Ocean View. They deliver and pick up.
Just steps away from the clubhouse, pool (free Memorial Day to September 30) and fitness center, this townhome boasts a first class eat in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and bar, a dining room that seats up to eight and all the pots, pans, dishes, silver wear you will need to cook for eight. Enjoy the first floor owner's suite including attached full bath with walk in shower, a huge bright and airy great room and living room with morning room that flows from the kitchen and opens to the backyard paver patio where you can relax in the morning or evening and enjoy a barbecue and beverages.
**This home has internet and cable TV. The coffee pot is Keurig. It also has 8 beach chairs and 2 umbrellas for your use.**
Upstairs, the loft adds an additional entertaining and working from home area. Two guest bedrooms with large closets and a full bath are located on the second floor as well. The garage has beach toys for your use. Forest Landing is just 3 miles from Ocean View and four miles from downtown Bethany Beach with many restaurants, near by groceries and more. The community includes a pool (open until September 30), tennis, pickle ball courts, play ground, clubhouse, fitness center and walking trails. The driveway holds 2 cars. The garage is for storage only. There is no shuttle to the beach.
Included with your booking are 8 different free activity passes within 30 minutes of most homes (seasonal). You receive one pass per activity (all 7), per home, per day of your booking including:
Your booking comes with free daily passes to eight different activities in the area:
Bear Trap Dunes, Ocean View 18 holes!
Cape May to Lewes Ferry (round trip)
Fenwick Island Fun Splash Mountain (kids)
Kayak from Beach Bum Rentals
Rehoboth Cycle Sports Beach Cruiser
Nassau Valley Vineyards Wine Tasting in Frankford
Rita’s Italian Ice in Millville
Lighthouse Mini Golf in Millville
The daily value of these in season is $234 and $107 off season. You receive instructions after you book.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
Thanks for renting our home. We hope you enjoy your stay. Here are the basic rules of the house:
- Guests must be 25 or older to book any property.
- Linens and Towels: Please bring your own. We supply pillows and blankets. All mattresses have pads. If you wish to rent linens and towels or chairs and umbrellas etc., we recommend Gale Force Rentals. They deliver and pick up. - https://www.galeforcerentals.com/. 302 -539-6244.
- Check In / Check Out: 3p / 10a (unless otherwise agreed). Please try not to arrive early or stay late without written consent from management. The cleaners have priority. Please do NOT go inside while the cleaners are there. If you have a problem with the cleaning, contact me immediately and I will address it.
- No smoking in the home please. If you smoke outside the home, please be sure to pick up after yourselves to avoid extra cleaning charges. Evidence of smoking anything inside the house or on the patio will incur extra cleaning fees.
- Wifi & Passwords: Passwords will be at the home or in your check in instructions. Sometimes you can find the PW on the router.
- Kitchens & Baths: Kitchens are well stocked with all necessaries to cook for the advertised occupancy - but no spices or paper goods. Please bring napkins, paper towels and toilet paper as well as any spices or oils you may wish to use for cooking.
- Pets: This NOT a pet ftriendly home. No exceptions.
- Cleaning Supplies: There are usually a few. It varies by home but most have brooms, vacuum cleaners, and sponges.
- Coffee Makers: Keurig
- Washers and Dryers: All homes have them. Usually there is detergent around but we encourage you to bring your own.
- Cancellation: Most policies are pretty strict. We encourage the purchase of travel insurance, which is available from us or other vendors. Please consult your lease.
- Parking: This home has parking for 2 cars. Please be sure to park in the driveway at the home.
- Chairs and Umbrellas: This home currently supplies some beach chairs and other beach toys.
- BBQ: This home has one propane barbecue. Please clean up after yourself.
- When you check out, please return anything you moved to its original position including all interior and exterior furniture, pillows, games, etc. Please check that windows are closed and that the AC is set to 72.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (410) 653-5900