Keyless Entry Self Check-in Property
Pet Friendly! Pet Fee Required!
Great Location! Nice Neighborhood just minutes from Downtown.
You've found the perfect location! Newly remodeled, decorated, and within minutes of what Fort Worth has to offer. With 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, this residence perfectly accommodates up to 6 people. Enjoy the many restaurants, museums, and shopping establishments nearby, or take a short drive to downtown and enjoy Sundance Square for the day. This property is literally just minutes from everything you're looking for! Come see for yourself!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
2 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 6
Great for Families! Long-term Corporate renters welcome!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Bedroom #1 - King Size bed with 42 inch Roku T.V.
Bedroom #2 - Two Full Size beds with 42 inch Roku T.V.
- Stackable Washer / Dryer (in property)
- Full Size Washer / Dryer (in garage)
- Coffee Maker (Keurig)
- Outdoor Gas Grill
- Dinnerware for 6
- Linens & Towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo along with Stand-in Shower
- Beautiful Modern Furnishings
- Quiet, Covered Patio at the entrance of the Home
- Pet Friendly with fenced back yard and covered patio
- Kitchen with easy access to the backyard
- Remote controlled ceiling fans in Bedrooms/Living Area
- 4 Person Hot Tub
- 42 in Roku TV on Back Porch
- 50 in Roku TV in Living Room
- Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- First-Aid Kit
- Carbon-Monoxide Detector
- Security Cameras in Front and Back of House (Facing away from property)
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
The Location of this property is unbeatable; here are a few top attractions that are close to this property:
- Fort Worth Zoo (7 minute drive)
- Log Cabin Village (7 minute drive)
- Colonial Country Club (part of the PGA tour) (9 minute drive)
- Museum of Science and History (3 minute drive)
- Cowgirl Museum and Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame (3 minute drive)
- Museum of Modern Art (5 minute drive)
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art (4 minute drive)
- Will Rogers Memorial Center (5 minute drive)
- Casa Manana Theatre (6 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Botanic Gardens (5 minute drive)
- Japanese Gardens (8 minute drive)
- Trinity Park (8 minute drive)
- Montgomery Street Antique Mall (3 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Stockyards (18 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Water Gardens (10 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Convention Center (10 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Nature Center and Refuge (21 minute drive)
- Downtown Fort Worth, Sundance Square, and Bass Performance Hall (12 minute drive)
- Dickie’s Arena ( 3 minute drive)
- Texas Christian University (8 minute drive)
- Kimbell Art Museum (6 minute drive)
- Texas Motor Speedway (33 minute drive)
- Panther Island Pavilion (outdoor venue with a beach) (8 minute drive)
- SeaQuest Fort Worth (7 minute drive)
- AT&T Stadium (Home of the Dallas Cowboys) (28 minute drive)
- Six Flag Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor (28 minute drive)
- Globe Life Park (Home of the MLB Texas Rangers) (28 minute drive)
- Lone Star Horse Park (33 minute drive)
- Walking or driving distance to multiple restaurants and shopping
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 6 people!!! If we determine you have more than 6 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Please park in driveway at all times as city of Fort Worth restricts parking on street without a permit. Permits will not be issued to guests at this time. Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
Frequently Asked Questions
NO PARTIES, EVENTS, OR LARGE GATHERINGS PERMITTED! These are cause for eviction with no refund. Please be respectful of the home's neighbors at all times. Properties may include a noise alert monitoring system and other electronic devices in order to ensure that neighborhood noise and occupancy levels are respected. If we receive noise complaints and it’s determined that a party/event took place at property on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest(s)/tenant(s) will be charged a fee of $500 to credit card on file, no exceptions. Occupancy is limited at all times during your stay to the maximum 'sleeps' number stated in the listing. Please do not invite additional people to the home as a $100 fee per night, per person will be charged to reservation guest
If you book a pet friendly property then the following provisions (included in the rental agreement) apply:
We allow 2 small/medium sized dogs (100lbs max) with a $200 pet fee.
ALL pets are subject to approval.
All dogs must be current on all vaccinations. (documentation from an accredited Vet must be provided by Guest upon request). All pets must be treated with a flea & tick repellent at least 3 days prior to arrival.
Guests are responsible for cleaning up all pet waste and disposing of it in a proper trash bin
Pets must not be allowed on to furniture or in bedrooms at any time and must not make excessive noise
Pets must be crated when left in the property and must not be left unattended for any undue length of time. Pets must remain on a leash when outside
If pets cause any damage, or the property requires additional cleaning the guest will be charged the cost of any repairs or clean up. If a security deposit has been paid it will be deducted. If there is no security deposit then the guest authorizes their credit card to be charged directly for the repair or cleanup cost.
HOT TUB & PATIO:
Tenant hereby acknowledges that the premises they have reserved may include a dock and/or boathouse, pool, hot tub, and patio area (private or community) and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the dock, boathouse, pool, hot tub, and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, and that the dock, boathouse, pool, hot tub and deck/patio areas can be slippery when wet and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the dock, boathouse, community or private pool or hot tub and patio areas, if applicable. Property Owner and Manager may not be held responsible for any injury that may occur. Additionally, Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the released parties for any and all causes of action arising as a consequence of any incidents which might occur as a consequence of participation in any activities with or involving the released parties
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF LIMITED DAMAGE WAIVER:
In order for Limited Damage Waiver to cover accidental damages / expenses, all damages MUST be reported prior to check-out. If damages are not reported prior to check-out and discovered later, the tenant will be responsible for all repairs and replacement costs.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Must be over 25 years of age to rent any property
Smoking (including vaping/e-cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere inside our homes.
Do not dismantle smoke detectors, as they are there for your protection.
Please do not remove any furniture, linens or bath towels from the interior of the home.
During the COVID-19 crisis there may be significant changes to operations and operating hours of tourist-related activities. Community pools may not yet be open, or have limited hours. Restaurants may not have indoor dining or limited outdoor dining only. City rules with respect to wearing masks and other safety equipment may apply. None of these or other similar restrictions are within our control are not a reason for a refund. Please consider investing in travel insurance.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 220-2596