The Gardenia Cottage
Coming to "Cowtown" for a vacation, visiting family, or for that special event? This properties location is perfect for your visit. Newly remodeled and updated, this property perfectly sleeps up to 8 guests comfortably. If Fort Worth is where you need to be, let us know. We look forward to you coming in.
Keyless Entry Self Check-in Property
Perfect Location! Quiet Neighborhood and just minutes from Everything.
4 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8
Great for Families and Friends! Long-term Corporate renters welcome!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Master Bedroom - King Size Bed
Bedroom #2 - Queen Size Bed
Bedroom #3 - Queen Size Bed
Bedroom #4 - Twin Trundle Bed
- Full Size Washer / Dryer
- Coffee Maker (Regular)
- Outdoor Sitting Area (Front & Back)
- Dinnerware for 8
- Linens & Towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Master Bathroom ( Glass Stand-In Shower)
- Bathroom #2 ( Tub/Shower Combo)
- Beautifully Updated Décor and Furnishings
- Entry Covered Patio with Outdoor Furniture
- Private fenced back yard with Deck and Patio Furniture
- Full Kitchen with Double Oven
- Garage Parking in back with Privacy Gate
- Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- First-Aid Kit
- Carbon-Monoxide Detector
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
The Location of this property is unbeatable; here are a few top attractions that are close to this property:
- Fort Worth Zoo (7 minute drive)
- Log Cabin Village (7 minute drive)
- Colonial Country Club (part of the PGA tour) (9 minute drive)
- Museum of Science and History (3 minute drive)
- Cowgirl Museum and Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame (3 minute drive)
- Museum of Modern Art (5 minute drive)
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art (4 minute drive)
- Will Rogers Memorial Center (5 minute drive)
- Casa Manana Theatre (6 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Botanic Gardens (5 minute drive)
- Japanese Gardens (8 minute drive)
- Trinity Park (8 minute drive)
- Montgomery Street Antique Mall (3 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Stockyards (18 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Water Gardens (10 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Convention Center (10 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Nature Center and Refuge (21 minute drive)
- Downtown Fort Worth, Sundance Square, and Bass Performance Hall (12 minute drive)
- Dickie’s Arena ( 3 minute drive)
- Texas Christian University (8 minute drive)
- Kimbell Art Museum (6 minute drive)
- Texas Motor Speedway (33 minute drive)
- Panther Island Pavilion (outdoor venue with a beach) (8 minute drive)
- Sea Quest Fort Worth (7 minute drive)
- AT&T Stadium (Home of the Dallas Cowboys) (28 minute drive)
- Six Flag Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor (28 minute drive)
- Globe Life Park (Home of the MLB Texas Rangers) (28 minute drive)
- Lone Star Horse Park (33 minute drive)
- Walking or driving distance to multiple restaurants and shopping
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 8 people!!! If we determine you have more than 8 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Please park in driveway at all times as city of Fort Worth restricts parking on street without a permit. Permits will not be issued to guests at this time. Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
Frequently Asked Questions
NO PARTIES, EVENTS, OR LARGE GATHERINGS PERMITTED! These are cause for eviction with no refund. Please be respectful of the home's neighbors at all times. Properties may include a noise alert monitoring system and other electronic devices in order to ensure that neighborhood noise and occupancy levels are respected. If we receive noise complaints and it’s determined that a party/event took place at property on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest(s)/tenant(s) will be charged a fee of $500 to credit card on file, no exceptions. Occupancy is limited at all times during your stay to the maximum 'sleeps' number stated in the listing. Please do not invite additional people to the home as a $100 fee per night, per person will be charged to reservation guest
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS
If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. A $500 pet deposit will be charged to booking guest.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF LIMITED DAMAGE WAIVER:
In order for Limited Damage Waiver to cover accidental damages / expenses, all damages MUST be reported prior to check-out. If damages are not reported prior to check-out and discovered later, the tenant will be responsible for all repairs and replacement costs.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Must be over 25 years of age to rent any property
Smoking (including vaping/e-cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere inside our homes.
Do not dismantle smoke detectors, as they are there for your protection.
Please do not remove any furniture, linens or bath towels from the interior of the home.
During the COVID-19 crisis there may be significant changes to operations and operating hours of tourist-related activities. Community pools may not yet be open, or have limited hours. Restaurants may not have indoor dining or limited outdoor dining only. City rules with respect to wearing masks and other safety equipment may apply. None of these or other similar restrictions are within our control are not a reason for a refund. Please consider investing in travel insurance.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 220-2596