|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Queen|
|Bedroom 4 Twin (2)|
Coming to "Cowtown" for a vacation, visiting family, or for that special event? This properties location is perfect for your visit. Newly remodeled and updated, this property perfectly sleeps up to 8 guests comfortably. If Fort Worth is where you need to be, let us know. We look forward to you coming in.
Keyless Entry Self Check-in Property
Perfect Location! Quiet Neighborhood and just minutes from Everything.
4 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8
Great for Families and Friends! Long-term Corporate renters welcome!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Master Bedroom - King Size Bed
Bedroom #2 - Queen Size Bed
Bedroom #3 - Queen Size Bed
Bedroom #4 - Twin Trundle Bed
- Full Size Washer / Dryer
- Coffee Maker (Regular)
- Outdoor Sitting Area (Front & Back)
- Dinnerware for 8
- Linens & Towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Master Bathroom ( Glass Stand-In Shower)
- Bathroom #2 ( Tub/Shower Combo)
- Beautifully Updated Décor and Furnishings
- Entry Covered Patio with Outdoor Furniture
- Private fenced back yard with Deck and Patio Furniture
- Full Kitchen with Double Oven
- Garage Parking in back with Privacy Gate
- Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- First-Aid Kit
- Carbon-Monoxide Detector
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
The Location of this property is unbeatable; here are a few top attractions that are close to this property:
- Fort Worth Zoo (7 minute drive)
- Log Cabin Village (7 minute drive)
- Colonial Country Club (part of the PGA tour) (9 minute drive)
- Museum of Science and History (3 minute drive)
- Cowgirl Museum and Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame (3 minute drive)
- Museum of Modern Art (5 minute drive)
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art (4 minute drive)
- Will Rogers Memorial Center (5 minute drive)
- Casa Manana Theatre (6 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Botanic Gardens (5 minute drive)
- Japanese Gardens (8 minute drive)
- Trinity Park (8 minute drive)
- Montgomery Street Antique Mall (3 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Stockyards (18 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Water Gardens (10 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Convention Center (10 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Nature Center and Refuge (21 minute drive)
- Downtown Fort Worth, Sundance Square, and Bass Performance Hall (12 minute drive)
- Dickie’s Arena ( 3 minute drive)
- Texas Christian University (8 minute drive)
- Kimbell Art Museum (6 minute drive)
- Texas Motor Speedway (33 minute drive)
- Panther Island Pavilion (outdoor venue with a beach) (8 minute drive)
- Sea Quest Fort Worth (7 minute drive)
- AT&T Stadium (Home of the Dallas Cowboys) (28 minute drive)
- Six Flag Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor (28 minute drive)
- Globe Life Park (Home of the MLB Texas Rangers) (28 minute drive)
- Lone Star Horse Park (33 minute drive)
- Walking or driving distance to multiple restaurants and shopping
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 8 people!!! If we determine you have more than 8 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Please park in driveway at all times as city of Fort Worth restricts parking on street without a permit. Permits will not be issued to guests at this time. Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.