Great Location! Nice Neighborhood, and just minutes from everything!
Horned Frog Fans! You've found the perfect spot! This lovely 3BR/2 Bath home is located on a quiet tree lined street just 3 blocks from the TCU campus. This home is wonderful for families and friends coming in for that special event, or wanting to enjoy historic Fort Worth. Built in 1931 and located in the highly desirable Bluebonnet Hills neighborhood, this beautiful home has been completely renovated with new decor, furniture, and comfortably accommodates up to 6 people. Enjoy the many restaurants and shopping establishments nearby, or take a short drive to enjoy Fort Worth’s Top Attraction’s. This property is literally just minutes from everything you're looking for! Whether you’re visiting for an activity-filled vacation, or something more low-key, a trip to Fort Worth has something for everyone. So come one down, relax on our front porch swing and enjoy some true Texas hospitality. You’ll leave this place feeling completely renewed!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6
Great for Families! Long-term Corporate renters welcome!
Pets welcome! Pet Deposit Required!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Bedroom #1 - Queen Size bed
Bedroom #2 - Queen Size bed
Bedroom#3 - Queen Size bed
- Stackable Washer / Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Grill
- Dinnerware for 6
- Linens & Towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo along
- 2nd Full Bathroom with Stand-in Shower
- Beautiful Modern Furnishings
- Quiet, Covered Patio at the entrance of the Home
- Kitchen with easy access to the backyard
- Convenient 3 car driveway parking
- Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- First-Aid Kit
- Carbon-Monoxide Detector
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
The Location of this property is outstanding! Here are a few top attractions that are close to this property:
- Fort Worth Zoo (2.6 miles)
- Log Cabin Village (1.9 miles)
- Colonial Country Club (part of the PGA tour) (2.0 miles)
- Museum of Science and History (5.1 miles)
- Cowgirl Museum and Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame (4.1 miles)
- Museum of Modern Art (3.5 miles)
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art (5.5 miles)
- Will Rogers Memorial Center (3.8 miles)
- Casa Manana Theatre (3.4 miles)
- Fort Worth Botanic Gardens (3.1 miles)
- Japanese Gardens (3.2 miles)
- Trinity Park (2.9 miles)
- Montgomery Street Antique Mall (4.4 miles)
- Fort Worth Stockyards (7.8 miles)
- Fort Worth Water Gardens (5.1 miles)
- Fort Worth Convention Center (5.0 miles)
- Fort Worth Nature Center and Refuge (20 miles)
- Downtown Fort Worth, Sundance Square, and Bass Performance Hall (5.5 miles)
- Dickie’s Arena (4.6 miles)
- Texas Christian University (0.8 mile)
- Kimbell Art Museum (4.8 miles)
- Texas Motor Speedway (26 miles)
- Panther Island Pavilion (outdoor venue with a beach) (4.6 miles)
- SeaQuest Fort Worth (6.9 miles)
- AT&T Stadium (Home of the Dallas Cowboys) (19 miles)
- Six Flag Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor (21 miles)
- Globe Life Park (Home of the MLB Texas Rangers) (19.5 miles)
- Lone Star Horse Park (24.7 miles)
- Walking or driving distance to multiple restaurants and shopping
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 6 people!!! If we determine you have more than 6 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Street parking in front of house, please do not park in front of neighbors homes
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.