This Cozy Cottage is located in the historic Arlington Heights District.
2 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 6
Great for Families! Long-term Corporate renters welcome!
$59 Limited Damage Waiver
$75 Cleaning Fee
Bedroom #1 - Queen size bed with 40 inch T.V.
Bedroom #2 - Queen size bed with 40 inch T.V.
Living Room - Queen size sleeper sofa along with a 50 inch T.V.
- Stackable Washer / Dryer (in property)
- Full Size Washer / Dryer (in garage)
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Grill
- Dinnerware for 6
- Quiet, Covered Patio at the entrance of the Home
- Pet Friendly with fenced back yard
- Kitchen with easy access to the back covered patio
- Remote controlled ceiling fans
- Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- First-Aid Kit
- Carbon-Monoxide Detector
Built in 1942, this neighborhood's architectural styles range from one-story wood frame bungalows to two story Period Revival designs. Newly remodeled, decorated, and within minutes of what Fort Worth has to offer. With 2 bedrooms, a sleeper sofa (all queen mattresses), and 1 bathroom, this residence perfectly accommodates up to 6 people. Enjoy the quiet covered patio at the entrance of the house with furniture for you to kick back and enjoy your morning coffee.
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
The Location of this property is unbeatable, here are a few top attractions that are close to this property:
- Fort Worth Zoo (7 minute drive)
- Log Cabin Village (7 minute drive)
- Colonial Country Club (part of the PGA tour) (9 minute drive)
- Museum of Science and History (3 minute drive)
- Cowgirl Museum and Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame (3 minute drive)
- Museum of Modern Art (5 minute drive)
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art (4 minute drive)
- Will Rogers Memorial Center (5 minute drive)
- Casa Manana Theatre (6 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Botanic Gardens (5 minute drive)
- Japanese Gardens (8 minute drive)
- Trinity Park (8 minute drive)
- Montgomery Street Antique Mall (3 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Stockyards (18 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Water Gardens (10 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Convention Center (10 minute drive)
- Fort Worth Nature Canter and Refuge (21 minute drive)
- Downtown Fort Worth, Sundance Square, and Bass Performance Hall (12 minute drive)
- Dickie’s Arena (opening November 2019) ( 3 minute drive)
- Texas Christian University (8 minute drive)
- Kimbell Art Museum (6 minute drive)
- Texas Motor Speedway (33 minute drive)
- Panther Island Pavilion (outdoor venue with a beach) (8 minute drive)
- SeaQuest Fort Worth (7 minute drive)
- AT&T Stadium (Home of the Dallas Cowboys) (28 minute drive)
- Six Flag Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor (28 minute drive)
- Globe Life Park (Home of the MLB Texas Rangers) (28 minute drive)
- Lone Star Horse Park (33 minute drive)
- Walking or driving distance to multiple restaurants and shopping
Whether you’re looking for an activity-filled vacation, or something more low-key, a trip to Fort Worth has something for everyone. You’ll leave this place feeling completely rejuvenated! Come see for yourself
* Non smoking residence
* Must be 18 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Street parking in front of house, please do not park in front of neighbors homes
Thank you Donatella for the great review! It was a pleasure having you at the property and corresponding with you and your husband. Looking forward to your next visit. Let us know if you need anything on your next trip to Fort Worth. Jeff & Deanna
Thank you so much! It was a pleasure having you visit. Looking forward to your next stay.