LONG TERM STAYS/SNOWBIRDS: Contact us for special rates for stays of 30 days or more!
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission (some activities are seasonal) to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
- Queen size bed
- Night stand with reading lamp
- Ceiling fan
-Two rollaway beds
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave, toaster & coffee maker!
- Patio with chairs and table
- Wall-mounted Big Screen TV
-Two twin rollaway beds provided
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your apartment and enter the beachside door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you links to our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
- Coin-operated washer & dryer located in dedicated laundry room in building.
- WIFI with high-speed internet
- All televisions have digital cable with HD programming.
WINTER GUESTS: If you are interested in staying for 28 days or longer, please message for special monthly rates. Please include your desired start and end date in the message.
This condo on Okaloosa Island is the perfect solution for travelers that want an economical location steps from the Gulf. Updated by the owners, this unit welcomes your family with quality amenities including a television in the living room and bedroom, kitchen, digital cable television and high-speed wireless internet.
You are a very short walk to the beach. Out the back door, the beach access can be seen directly ahead. Lay on the beach all day and take a stroll in the moonlight. Prefer to swim in some fresh water? The community pool is ready for you with tables and chairs for sitting and chatting between swims. Ready for fine dining and nightlife? Fort Walton Beach and Destin are both close by with many amazing dining and entertainment options. Want to cook out? There is a patio for enjoying the afternoon sea breeze and a BBQ for cooking out.
With 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, there is plenty of space for up to 4 people. Everything you need to cook a meal is provided. This first-floor apartment features a master bedroom with a queen bed and television. Two rollaway beds are provided for guests 3&4.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
This property sleeps 4 people!!! If we determine you have more than 4 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
Parking: You may park anywhere around the building (we recommend the back). There is parking at the front and back door of this unit. It is prohibited to park boats, motor homes or travel trailers in this parking lot.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 10:00 am
Our properties come with freshly laundered linens and towels, a starter supply of dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, hair dryer, iron and ironing board and facial tissues; along with a welcome amenity kit of bathroom supplies.
Free Fun Program not valid for stays over 28 days. One ticket per activity per day.
Free Fun Activities Include:
Big Kahuna Water Park
Sea Blaster--Dolphin Cruise
Cattywampus WaterFun / Sunset Cruise
NOTE: A Limited Damage Waiver fee is included in all bookings in lieu of a deposit. Please contact us for more information.
LONG TERM STAYS/SNOWBIRDS: If you plan to stay more than 30 days, you may be required to have a cleaning every 30 days by our cleaners. The cleaning fee will be added to your booking for each 30 days of your stay after booking. Contact us for more information.
CANCELLATIONS: We will follow the cancel policy you were provided by the booking channel you used. Be sure to read your rental agreement for all of the cancellation terms. Please contact the website from which you made the booking to initiate a refund; or contact us directly.
Frequently Asked Questions
In the event that you must cancel your reservation, please be aware that cancellations must occur at least 14 days prior to arrival date to receive a full refund. We will allow a full refund cancel if you cancel within 24 hours of booking your stay, even if you book within 14 days of arrival. GUESTS THAT CANCEL 14 DAYS OR LESS BEFORE ARRIVAL DATE WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT. There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities request mandatory hurricane evacuation, in which case the refund will be pro-rated based on the room rate.
NOTE: We will follow the least resrtictive cancel policy if the site you booked on has one different from above.
VACATION INSURANCE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. The following are the ONLY reasons we will provide a full refund from the time of booking until arrival date: 1) the government orders travel ban or quarantine. 2) The beaches are ordered closed by the government for more than 24 hours 3) government restricts vacation rental check-ins that affect the arrival date.
FAMILY RENTAL ONLY
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. Unless otherwise stated in the listing, we require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age unless active duty military, then 21 years of age! No third party bookings without approval! Any violators will be evicted according to Florida Statute 508.141 with forfeiture of all monies.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, and soap are provided. There is a $_CleaningFee_ one time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive sand.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 4 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises. Additionally, a fee of $100 per person per night for each person above the sleeping capacity of 4 will be due immediately. A PERSON IS COUNTED REGARDLESS OF AGE!
SECURITY CAMERASIf security cameras are present at the property, the listing and house rules will disclose this fact. Security cameras are soley for visual (no audio) monitoring outside the property and are not present inside the property. Tenant agrees that in outside areas there is no reasonable expectation of privacy and accepts the monitoring of the outside by security camera. Tenant agrees not to tamper with the security cameras.
POOL, DOCK & PATIO
Tenant hereby acknowledges that the premises they have reserved may include a private or community pool; tenant agrees and acknowledges that the pool can be dangerous area, that the patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the private pool, and/or patio areas; and will hold Owner and Agent harmless in case of injury or death. Owners and Agent require Tenant follow all published pool rules, which are available in the Guest Book and in the House Rules provided with the listing. No one should swim alone or allow children to be unattended at any time. No Diving or climbing on rocks around pool. The gate to the pool must stay closed at all times unless entering or exiting. Please read about signs of drowning and realize a drowning person will not scream for help. NO LIFEGUARD IS PROVIDED.
NO GUEST REPAIRS
Guests are not to service or repair anything on the property without consent of the property manager. Guests will not call on service professionals either. Guest must report all maintenance issues to the property manager for triage and repair. No reimbursement will be made for any guest expenditures for repairs or maintenance that are unapproved by the property manager.
If a property is advertised as pet-friendly, the listing will state that. Pets in those properties are welcome with the payment of a fee to cover the additional costs of cleaning up and profits for the owner. If the listing does not explicitly say pets are allowed, then pets are not allowed at the property and fines of uyp to $500 will be levied.
We take cleanliness seriously, but sometimes we do make mistakes. When booking this property, you agreed to report any issues with cleanliness within 12 hours of check in. This property does not come with daily housekeeping services, so after the first 12 hours you accept the property as-is. Of course, please let us know of any maintenance issues.
Check in and Check out Time
The check in date and time and check out date and time are located in the listing, booking agreement and the check in instructions email.
We reserve the right to charge a minimum of $250 fee for unautorized late checkout.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds may be made at our sole discretion for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
Violation of these rules may result in eviction without refund or additional fees.
This property is located in a group of condos that have all-year residents. Please treat this condo as if it were your own.
You may park anywhere around the building. There is parking at the front and back door of this unit.
1) No parties!! If you want to have a party, we can help you find an appropriate venue (just give us a call). Of course, guests are welcome.
2) This property is part of a homeowner's association. While rare, the association may request to access the unit during reasonable hours to make emergency repairs to prevent damage to common areas or other units.
3) Please take your trash to the community dumpster as needed. The dunpster is on the end of the building in a white fence (not the end the pool is on).
4) Please keep noise to normal family activities.
5) No pets are permitted in this unit. We love pets, but some people are highly allergic. If pets are found to have stayed in the unit or are reported in the unit, you will be required to pay a $500 cleaning fee, pay for any damage caused by the pet and may be evicted without refund.
6) Any intentional damage to the common areas will be paid by the guest.
7) This unit is no-smoking. Smoking means anything inhaled that is not prescribed by a doctor. Smoking inside the unit will result in an additional $300 cleaning fee. We respect your right to smoke, so please smoke outside on the balcony with the doors and windows closed. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
8) Please do NOT fly drones on the property. Flying drones is prohibited.
Pool Rules (these are from the HOA...we didn't make these up!):
1) Proper swim attire must be worn. Children not potty trained must wear waterproof swim diapers.
2) Children under 12 must be under the supervision of an adult 18 years of age or older.
3) State law requires all people to shower before entering the pool (shower is right next to pool).
4) The Board of Health regulations prohibit people with communicable fungal or infectious diseases from entering the pool.
(5) Lounges and chairs should be covered by a towel when in use in order to keep them clean and oil free for the next user.
(6) No flotation devices or scuba gear is allowed in the pool area.
(7) No diving or running is permitted in the pool area.
(8) Unnecessary splashing and/or noisy or boisterous conduct are not acceptable in the pool area.
(9) No food or breakable containers are allowed in the pool area immediately adjacent to the pool.
(10) No skateboards, roller blades or bikes are allowed inside the fenced pool area.
(11) Due to state regulations, the pool is closed at dusk.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 234-7425