We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission (some activities are seasonal) to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Okaloosa Island, Fort Walton Beach, Niceville:
Make this 5th floor, beautifully decorated, thoughtfully furnished condo your home away from home! Upgraded features include gorgeous wood laminate flooring throughout (no carpet!), new 48-inch ceiling fans with integrated lights and remote controls, and oil rubbed bronze fixtures. With an open floor plan, you will enjoy a gulf view from most every room. Sleeping six people, there is plenty of space for family or friends with a king bed, two twin beds and a comfortable queen sleeper sofa. Enjoy the gulf view from your private, full-length balcony accessible from both the living room and master bedroom featuring brand new UV tinted sliding glass doors and windows. In the fully equipped kitchen, you will find upgraded appliances, both Keurig and standard coffee makers, dinnerware/glassware for adults and children, toaster, blender, and lots of gadgets to make cooking (if you so choose!) a breeze. An unexpected bonus is the full-sized pantry where you will find plenty of room to store your grocery items. Enjoy hours of fun and relaxation on the beach with provided beach towels, beach chairs, umbrella and sand toys. Plan your days and nights with the use of your own Alexa, and with our Free Fun Program*. You will appreciate the convenience of the stackable washer/dryer after a fun filled day of vacation adventures. For work and play, there is free wireless high-speed Internet.
SeaCrest Condominiums, a newly renovated beachfront complex, is located on the quiet end of Okaloosa Island. It is a quick, easy walk to the beach via the handicap accessible boardwalk. You will fall in love with the miles of sugar white sandy beaches and the crystal-clear water of the Emerald Coast. Where else can you experience breathtaking sunrises and sunsets on a single beach? SeaCrest offers an indoor/outdoor pool with a sun tanning deck, along with a workout room and BBQ area. Rinse off the sand with the outdoor shower located at the end of the boardwalk. SeaCrest is conveniently located near fantastic restaurants, great resort shopping and fun filled attractions. The local Tom Thumb is just blocks away and offers everything you need at reasonable rates (i.e. groceries, snacks, beer/wine, beach items).
Looking for more room? Check out our sister property located here at SeaCrest, Unit 313.
Highlights and Amenities
● Fantastic gulf views from the private balcony that runs the length of the unit (156 sq ft)
● New UV tinted sliding glass doors and windows
● Living Room features access to the balcony, a flat screen TV with DVD player and cable channels, new ceiling fan, sleeper sofa
● Master Bedroom with access to balcony, features king bed, flat screen tv, DVD player, new ceiling fan and ensuite bathroom featuring tub and shower
● 2nd Bedroom with twin beds, flat screen TV and new ceiling fan
● Comforters and cozy blankets in each bedroom closet
● Dining area seats six, new ceiling fan
● Fully equipped kitchen with upgraded appliances, Keurig, regular coffee maker, blender and toaster included.
● Kitchen pantry with plenty of space for your grocery items
● Guest bathroom with tub and shower
● Washer & dryer located in dedicated laundry closet
● Closet storing all your beach needs (i.e. beach towels, chairs, umbrella and sand toys)
● Free Wireless High-Speed Internet
● Starter supply with dish and dishwasher liquid, laundry soap, facial tissues, toilet paper, paper towels and trash bags
● Hair dryer
● Iron and ironing board
● Free passes* to local attractions
● Keyless entry with lock code (Your code will be emailed to you prior to arrival)
● Indoor/outdoor pool with sunbathing deck
● Boardwalk to beach
● Community room with full kitchen
● Tropical landscaping
● Barbeque/picnic area
*Free Fun Program
One pass per unit, per day, per activity
Not valid for stays over 28 days.
Free Fun Activities Include:
● Big Kahuna Water Park (seasonal)
● Sea Blaster--Dolphin Cruise (seasonal)
● Cattywampus WaterFun//Sunset Cruise (seasonal)
Check in after 4:00PM
Check out before 10:00AM
● Children allowed
● No smoking
● Minimum age of primary renter - 25
● No pets
● No parties or events
● Maximum occupancy - 6
Our properties come with freshly laundered linens and towels, a starter supply of dish soap (and dishwasher soap too), toilet paper, paper towels, laundry soap and facial tissues trash bags, hair dryers (this property has two), iron and ironing board; along with a welcome amenity kit of bathroom supplies.
Free Fun Program not valid for stays over 28 days.
Free Fun Activities (Okaloosa County; see your e-mail for Navarre) Include:
Big Kahuna Water Park
Sea Blaster--Dolphin Cruise
Cattywampus WaterFun / Sunset Cruise
NOTE: A Limited Damage Waiver fee is included in all bookings in lieu of a deposit. Please contact us for more information.
LONG TERM STAYS: If you plan to stay more than 30 days, you may be required to have a cleaning every 30 days by our cleaners. The cleaning fee will be added to your booking for each 30 days of your stay after booking. Contact us for more information.
CANCELLATIONS: We allow full-refund cancellations within 24 hours of booking. Be sure to read your rental agreement for the rest of the cancellation terms. Please contact the website from which you made the booking to initiate a refund; or contact us directly.