We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
- Queen size bed
- Night stands with reading lamps
- Ceiling fan
- Big screen TV
- Private bathroom
Guest bedroom #2
- Queen size bed (rollaway in closet)
- Night stand with reading lamp
- Ceiling fan
- Flat screen TV
Guest bedroom #3
- Twin beds (rollaway in closet)
- Night stand with lamp
- Chest of drawers with television
- Ceiling fan
* The Living Room features a flat screen TV inside a TV cabinet, wireless internet, and cable channels. Large sectional Sofa, chair and table
* Master bedroom with queen bed and adjoining full private bath features flat screen TV. Dresser and two night stands.
* 2nd guest bedroom with queen bed , dresser, night stand, television
* 3rd twin beds (rollaway beds in closet), television
* Dining area has large rectangular table for meals and games
* Full kitchen has everything needed to make and serve meals. Blender, coffee maker and toaster included.
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your condo and enter the front door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
- Washer & dryer located in dedicated laundry room.
This beach-themed 3-bedroom Okaloosa island condo is steps away from the pristine sugar sands of the Gulf of Mexico. Sea Oats has direct beach access, as well as a welcoming pool (heated in winter), hot tub and fitness center. Your group will find all of the amenities necessary to give your vacation the comforts of home with a full kitchen, high-speed internet and televisions in every bedroom.
NOTE: The tennis courts are currently not available for use.
Enjoy your morning coffee on your balcony or on the beach. You are close to all the main attractions on Okaloosa Island. The boardwalk is nearby with fishing, parasailing and all sorts of beach activities. When you need a break from the beach, Destin and Fort Walton Beach are close by, as is the Gulfarium and several local amusement parks. You can also rent a pontoon boat from one of the local vendors and take a ride to the famous Crab Island at the Destin East Pass bridge.
Ready for fine dining and nightlife? There are many options in Fort Walton Beach and Destin (check out the guest book for recommendations).
WINTER GUESTS: If you are interested in staying for 28 days or longer, please message for special monthly rates. Please include your desired start and end date in the message.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
This property sleeps 8 people!!! If we determine you have more than 8 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
This property does not allow pets.
Other House Rules are located in the Guest Book, the iTrip Mobile Application and the iTrip Tenant website.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am
Our properties come with freshly laundered linens and towels, and a starter supply with dish soap (and dishwasher soap too), laundry soap and facial tissues, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, hair dryer, and iron
Free Fun Program not valid for stays over 28 days.
Free Fun Activities Include:
Escape Zone 60
Fat Daddy’s Arcade
Island Watersports Company: Kayak
Shalimar Pointe Golf
Cattywampus WaterFun / Sunset Cruise
NOTE: AIrBnB listings include a Limited Damage Waiver fee in the cleaning fee. Please contact us for more information.
CANCELLATIONS: We allow full-refund cancellations within 24 hours of booking. Please contact the website from which you made the booking to initiate a refund; or contact us directly.
GOVERNMENT/MILITARY: Ask us about accepting the GSA per diem rate! Proof of affiliation required.