You've just found your perfect Southwest Florida vacation home! Nestled in the heart of desirable south Fort Myers you'll find Tortuga - a charming gated community of attached villas and condominiums, with the comfort of an intimate neighborhood, and the amenities and activities of a much larger community. At Tortuga you are minutes from our beautiful Gulf beaches, the popular vacation islands of Sanibel and Captiva, and the shores of the Caloosahatchee River. Nearby you'll find historic McGregor Boulevard, lined with majestic Royal Palms, the winter homes of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford, and be minutes from all the shopping, dining, and entertainment you could hope for during your stay. Whether you stay for a month or more, you will find yourself completely in love with all that Southwest Florida has to offer, and your own perfect piece of paradise in this Tortuga Villa!
**Please allow up to 15 days to process your homeowners association rental application when booking your reservation dates.**
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Villa sleeps 4 and offers:
* Over 1,500 square feet of beautifully decorated and meticulously maintained living space
* Large, open concept living area with leather reclining furniture, large flat screen TV with cable package, Blu-Ray DVD Player, sliding glass doors open to lanai.
* Spacious master bedroom with king size bed, flat screen TV with cable package, and en-suite master bathroom with double vanity, walk-in closet and walk-in shower.
* Split floor plan second bedroom with queen size bed, flat screen TV with cable package and guest bathroom access.
* Guest bathroom with bathtub shower combination
* Den with computer desk and brand new queen sleeper sofa
* Large, full-size kitchen with pantry, beautiful upgraded cabinetry, full-size stainless steel appliances, many kitchens tools and small appliances needed for meal prep and serving, including dinnerware, glassware, and silverware. Combination drip and K-cup coffee maker provided.
* Open eating bar between kitchen and living area, with seating for 3
* Formal dining room with seating for 6
* Private screened lanai with beautiful greenspace view
* Full size laundry room with washer and dryer
* Free WiFi throughout the condo
* All bed linens, bath, pool, and kitchen towels included
* Grill, beach chairs, beach tent, and cooler provided for your use
* 2 cruiser bikes, tennis racket and pickle ball racket, included
* Semi-private front entry door
* 2 car garage with electric openers, available for your use
* Located at the front of the community, just a block away from the Amenities Center
The Tortuga Community offers:
* A private, gated community entrance
* Large resort-style lagoon pool and spa
* Active Amenity Center with fitness room, community gathering room and kitchen, as well as planned and organized community events open to residents and guests during their stay.
* Lit multi-sport court including tennis, pickle ball, and basketball
* Close proximity to fine dining, shopping, universities, professional baseball venues, golf courses and sandy beaches
Tortuga is ideally located close to Sanibel and Captiva Islands, downtown Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach and Cape Coral. Additional destinations such as Bonita Springs and Naples combine to offer some of the finest shopping, dining, beaches, professional sports and cultural experiences you will find southwest Florida, and are all close enough to fill your days with new and exciting adventures!
Please inquire about a 10% rate discount for bookings 60 or more days.
This property is approximately 14 miles from RSW International Airport, 7 miles to Fort Myers Beach, and 8 miles to the Sanibel Causeway bridge.
No smoking, including e-cigarettes, cigars, or pipes is allowed anywhere on the property; this includes the condo, front entryway, and lanai.
No pets allowed.
Minimum age to rent is 25.
Linda, thank you so much for your great review of this vacation villa. The owners of this property have literally thought of everything a guest could want for a fantastic Southwest Florida vacation! We are so happy that your time was enjoyable - next time you need to stay a little longer! You were a pleasure to host and we hope to host you again in the future!
Hi James - we're so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! We were happy to be able to accommodate you during your trip. We appreciate your kind feedback very much and hope to be able to host you again in the future!
Hi Bill - thank you so much for your kind review! We are so thrilled to hear how much you and your wife enjoyed your stay in this adorable property. The owners worked very hard to ensure it was well-equipped and provided all the comforts of home. We want each of our guests to feel welcome and relaxed while staying with us. We would love to have you again next year!