**Our cleaning processes have been upgraded to include all common touch points and the use of hydrogen peroxide based, CDC approved cleaning products.
3rd house from the beach with seasonal community pool, this beautiful 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath townhouse is less than a 1 minute walk to the ocean where an uncrowded, white sand beach awaits you.
Located in Fenwick Island's Admiral Bridge community, the home sleeps up to eight people in 3 beds including 2 queens, 1 twin bunk bed, and 1 pull out sofa. The home has streaming TVs in living room and bedrooms one and two.
This home features two decks for your enjoyment, both with partial views of the ocean, where you can relax any time of day and enjoy drinks or a meal with family and friends. Each deck is rainproof for the area below so no water will run through and splash on heads below. There is a propane barbecue for your convenience.
The kitchen is well stocked with everything you will need for up to 8 people including a drip coffee pot. Starters of paper products will be there. **Please bring your own linens as well as bath and beach towels**. Mattress pads, blankets, pillows, bath mats and dishtowels are provided. If you prefer to rent, we recommend Gale Force Rentals in Ocean View. They deliver and pick up.
Once you arrive and park out of the sun under this unit you can walk or ride your bike to wherever you wish to be in Fenwick. Steps away at the beach there are lifeguards every 1.5 blocks. After a day of fun at the beach you can rinse off in the home’s outdoor shower.
Restaurants, beach supplies and basic groceries are in walking distance in addition to family entertainment such as mini golf, go carts and a water park! It is a short drive to the famous Ocean City boardwalk with amusement parks and rides.
2 parking spots are included (1 reserved).
No pets please.
The fireplace is not to be used.
No smoking or vaping.
Free Activities! Included with your booking are 8 different daily activities within 45 minutes of the home. You receive one free pass to every activity per day. Passes do not accumulate. Instructions for taking advantage of the free activities are sent once your booking balance is fully paid.
Bear Trap Dunes, Ocean View 18 holes including all fees!
Cape May to Lewes Ferry (round trip)
Fenwick Island Fun Splash Mountain (kids)
Kayak from Beach Bum Rentals (delivered and picked up)
Rehoboth Cycle Sports Beach Cruiser
Nassau Valley Vineyards Wine Tasting in Frankford
Rita’s Italian Ice in Millville
Lighthouse Mini Golf in Millville
When you book you will be paying a $59 Limited Damage Waiver Fee that protects you for accidental damages if reported during the booking. Subject to additional rules. Please see your rental agreement. There is no security deposit.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Guests must be 25 or older to book any property.
- Linens and Towels: Please bring your own linens and bath and beach towels. There are pillows and blankets. All mattresses have pads. There are dish towels and bathmats. To rent towels and most other beach supplies, we recommend Gale Force Rentals in Oceanview. They deliver and pick up.
- Check In / Check Out: 3p / 10a between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Noon/Noon during the off season. Please try not to arrive early or stay late without written consent from management. The cleaners have priority. But please do not go inside while the cleaners are there. If you have a problem with the cleaning, please contact me immediately and I will address it.
- No smoking in the home please. If you smoke outside the home, please be sure to pick up after yourselves to avoid extra cleaning charges. Evidence of smoking anything inside the house or on the patio will incur extra cleaning fees.
- Wifi & Passwords: Passwords will be at the home or in your check in instructions. Sometimes you can find the PW on the router.
- Kitchens & Baths: Kitchens are well stocked with all necessaries to cook for the advertised occupancy - but few spices or paper goods. Please bring extra napkins, paper towels and toilet paper as well as any spices or oils you may wish to use for cooking. Starters will be there.
- Pets: This is not a pet friendly home.
- Cleaning Supplies: Some cleaning supplies will be there for you to keep up on daily cleaning.
- Coffee Makers: Drip
- Washers and Dryers: All homes have them. Usually there is detergent around but we encourage you to bring your own.
- Cancellation: Most policies are pretty strict. We encourage the purchase of travel insurance, which is available from us or other vendors. Please consult your lease.
- Parking: There is parking for one vehicles under the car port. There is also space in the lot.
- Chairs and Umbrellas: This home supplies some beach chairs and umbrellas. Please be sure to return them to the closet in the car port.
- BBQ: There is currently a propane barbecue at this property.
- When you check out, please return anything you moved to its original position including all interior and exterior furniture, pillows, games, etc. Please check that windows are closed and that the AC is set to 72.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (443) 386-1351