Enjoy a beautiful, natural setting and casual living in this impressive home with old Florida charm.
The best part - Homes on this street have deeded access to the Private Manasota Key Beach access, and deeded access to a Lemon Bay dock!
Inside - 2 King Beds!
- Updated 3 bedroom 2 bath home
- Primary Bedroom has a King bed and its own bathroom, kitchenette and sitting area with large smart TV.
- Bedroom 2, The Flamingo room, has its own King Bed
- Bedroom 3, The Flip Flop Room, has a Queen bed, a twin bed, and a crib
- 2nd bathroom with a shower
- Screened in porch with a couch, and a table and chairs for enjoying the outside without the mosquitos.
- Eat at the kitchen table that emphasizes the quintessential old Florida Charm
- Large Kitchen with lots of counter space for cooking.
- Large Smart TV in the living room
- 2nd inside seating area includes a desk for keeping up with work
- Washer and Dryer
- Beach essentials - beach chairs, beach towels, beach umbrella and a sand sifter to find Shells and Sharks Teeth!
- Outside, private sitting area for you to enjoy the garden flowers as you sip your coffee or wine.
We are ready to welcome you!
- Relax and unwind on the beach looking over the clear blue water
- 7 area golf courses all within 5 miles!
- We recommend you consider making a tee time.
- Great restaurants and Shopping on the key and in Englewood - look for local restaurants on the Key like
Magnolias on the Bay, Lock N' Key, The Sandbar - all just a free golf cart shuttle away.
In Englewood: Arturs on Indiana Ave (776), and the shops and restaurants on West Dearborn St. are more great options
- Explore Florida Nature on the beautiful trails in Myakka State Forest or the County Environmental Parks
- Jet Ski, Boat, Kayak, Canoe, and Stand up paddle board rentals nearby
- Take a Sunset cruise or a Shark tooth tour with Gasparilla Boat Tours
Your stay starts with:
- Welcome pack -- enjoy these treats on us!
- Amenity & Supplies pack, including a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, dishwasher tab, dish soap, trash bags and laundry detergent. (Please keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
- All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels
- Weekly Cleaning is also an option that can be arranged, and added for you.
Contact us for approval of stays longer than 1 month. We are happy to help.
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME at our home! No smoking/vaping. The maximum occupancy throughout all times of your stay is limited to the number of people you have declared in your rental booking. These are causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. This is a quiet residential neighborhood -- please be respectful of the home's neighbors at all times.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (833) 486-5353