** NOTE: Due to recent Cordillera community HOA changes, we are unable to offer short term rentals of less than 30 days. Please contact host for availability and rate information!
Master Bedroom: Queen bed, en suite bath
Bedroom 2: Queen bed, en suite bath
Bedroom 3: Queen bed, en suite bath
Bedroom 4: 2 twin over twin bunk beds, en suite bath
2,827 square feet
Private Hot Tub
Parking: Garage parking for 2 vehicles plus 2 additional outdoor spaces. RVs, campers, trailers, etc are not allowed to be parked on the driveway or street per the neighborhood HOA.
Winter Parking: AWD/4WD highly recommended.
Access to Cordillera Par 3 Short Course, Fitness Center & Pool
Located in beautiful gated community of Cordillera, this truly is the ideal mountain getaway. This single family home is the perfect retreat for a winter or summer vacation. Enjoy breathtaking mountain views and a peaceful pond just beyond the wrap around deck.
Upon entering the home, you’ll notice the vaulted ceilings with beautiful beams and bright windows that surround the living room providing amazing mountain views. The living room is comfortably furnished and conducive to relaxing or entertaining in front of the gas fireplace and large flat screen TV or enjoying morning coffee at the small glass table for 2 overlooking the pond. Sliding glass doors to the spacious deck are accessible from the living and kitchen areas. The deck provides more entertaining space with a BBQ grill, outdoor table for 4 plus a brand new hot tub. The main level also features a half bath and bedroom 3 with queen bed and en suite bath with walk in shower.
The fully equipped kitchen features beautiful granite countertops, gas stove with custom hood and plenty of counter space to create amazing meals. The dining table seats 6-8 guests comfortably and also looks out onto the serene outdoor pond. The laundry closet is located just outside the kitchen area where you enter from the garage, this area provides plenty of space for your equipment. From the back kitchen hallway, near the garage entrance, is where you can access the stairs for bedroom 4. This bedroom
is the perfect kid or teenage retreat. It provides sleeping for 4 with 2 twin over twin bunk beds, plush bean bags and additional seating with large flat screen TV, kitchenette with sink and mini refrigerator plus a private en suite bathroom.
Venture upstairs from the main living area to find the master bedroom and bedroom 2. Both rooms are furnished with a queen bed and en suite bathroom. The master bedroom provides a small writers desk and bright vaulted ceilings. The master en suite features a double vanity, deep soaking tub, walk in steam shower and a towel rack warmer for your comfort.
This home is perfect for families or large groups and sleeps 10 people comfortably in 7 beds.
Arrowhead Ski Area: 9.2 miles
Beaver Creek Ski Area: 13 miles
Vail Ski Area: 22 miles
Nearest Regional Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport (24 miles)
Nearest International Airport: Denver International Airport (136 miles)
Grocery Stores: Village Market (7.2 miles) / City Market (12 miles) / Walmart (13 miles)
Restaurants: The Rose (7 miles) / Juniper Restaurant (7 miles) / Craftsman Brew Co (7 miles) / Splendido at the Chateau (13 miles) / Grouse Mountain Grill (13 miles) / Golden Eagle Inn (13 miles) / Vin 48 (12 miles) / Blue Moose Pizza (13 miles) / Mirabelle (12 miles)
Check-in time is 4:00 PM local time.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM local time.
*No Pets Allowed
Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vacations Vail Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $350.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
*Must be at least 25 years old to book
*No events, parties, or large gatherings
Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided in the home for your comfort.
All of our rental properties are in private, residential neighborhoods or condominium complexes. Out of respect for our neighbors, large social events/gatherings (i.e. ceremonies, weddings, receptions) at any of our rental properties are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been discussed and confirmed through our office. We appreciate your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to call or email iTrip Vail Beaver Creek with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from East Vail to Edwards and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Cordillera Rental License Number: CPOA-RRL23-000011
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25). We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted with forfeiture of all monies.
- Check-in time is 4pm, however, it may be as late as 5 or 6pm in peak winter and summer season.
- Check-out time is 10am.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges at the discretion of iTrip Vail - Beaver Creek. Your damage deposit (if applicable) will be forfeited and an additional $1,000.00 fee may be charged for Ozonation if smoking in the unit is detected.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in; normal wear and tear is expected.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not be exceeded. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises are grounds for eviction.
- No open flames are permitted on balconies or in the unit with the exception of fire contained within a wood burning fireplace. Do not dismantle smoke detectors. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental activation of smoke detector alarm.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. Additional cleaning services can be arranged for a fee. Please contact us in advance for pricing.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
- iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 390-5390