The Wasatch Mountains provide many Canyons for our guests to explore Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall. 7 ski resorts are within 1 hour drive. Any Outdoor Enthusiast would be in heaven with the multitude of outdoor adventures ready to explore in Ogden Valley, Park City, Big & Little Cottonwood Canyons, Sundance & Provo Canyon, and more.
Newly Remodeled, this Draper Home located within a few minutes walk of the Utah Flight Park, a few minutes drive to South Mountain Golf Course or just over 30 minutes drive to Alta/Snowbird and Brighton/Solitude Ski Resorts in the Cottonwood Canyons, is perfect for the Novice/Expert Outdoor Adventurer anytime of the year.
It’s easy access to the freeways on the south end of Salt Lake Valley and proximity to Silicon Slopes make it a great place for business travelers as well. Space within the 2 car covered garage allows you to protect your vehicle during storms and store any equipment you might need for your stay. Room for children to run around and play in the backyard, this home welcomes families, friends or co-workers to gather under one roof.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: This home could sleep up to 9 people
-Master Bedroom has a King Size Bed, Master Bathroom, Closet and Ceiling Fan
-Bedroom #1 has a Full size Bed and Twin Size Bed, Closet and Ceiling Fan
-Bedroom #2 has a Queen size Bed, Closet and Ceiling Fan
-Sleeper Sofa is available in the Front Family Living Area
Garden of Raspberries, Strawberries, Chives and Mint. Feel free to pick, cut and enjoy!
2 Car Enclosed Garage for automobiles and storage of equipment
Stacked Washer and Dryer Onsite
BBQ and Outdoor Seating
Fenced Private Backyard with Patio
Sand Box with Toys
Books and Games Available
DISTANCE TO PROPERTY
- 27 miles SLC International Airport
- 1 block Utah Hang Gliding and Paragliding Flight Park
- 2.5 miles South Mountain Golf Course
- 2.5 miles to Draper Outdoor Pool
- 3.5 miles Draper Temple
- 7 miles to Silicon Slopes
- 7.5 miles Thanksgiving Point
-9.5 miles to Jordan River Temple
- 24 miles Alta and Snowbird Resorts
- 28 miles Solitude and Brighton Resorts
Max 2 Pets, Dogs Only, $15 pet fee per Trip
Must be 25 Years Old to Book (ID may be Checked at Checkin)
We aim for boutique level service for all guests. Additionally we are fluent in English & Portuguese.
Services available to our Guests:
1. With Xplorie there literally is no catch! 1 FREE coupon each day to help create exciting memories! Olympic Park, Enigma Escape Room, and Dave & Busters!
2. Traveling with Food Allergies? Interested in saving money on your food? Get your rental filled with the groceries BEFORE you arrive with our grocery delivery partner.
3. Traveling with young children? Our partner can set you up with a crib, high chair, stroller, toys & more. Need a car seat? Our partner can meet you at the airport!
4. What if my car gets stuck in the snow? What if I miss my flight? What if there is an avalanche in the Canyons that prevents me from going skiing? We encourage travel insurance.
Watch for email(s) with more information & links to services provided for each of our guests. Your information is private. Only you can share your information if you sign up for se