Wow, what a find! Imagine your family having a great vacation in this freshly updated pool home.
Be the first to enjoy this Brand New, Spectacular and Fun 'Disney' Themed 5 bed townhome located in Solterra Resort in Davenport Florida within walking distance to the Resort Clubhouse!
Everything is New in This Newly Constructed Home. Grandly appointed with special touches, beautiful décor and quality furnishings, your 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath vacation home will provide you with many ‘stories’ to share!
Located only moments from the entrance to Walt Disney and a short drive from shopping, restaurants and other local activities, Solterra Resort will become your favorite vacation resort destination!
Tile Flooring on First Floor, Upgraded Furniture Package, this town home boasts Accent Walls, 7 Samsung Smart TVs, a totally private Pool Area w/Safety Fence and a Lake View.
The spacious Living Area has modern, Leather Sofas, a fabulous Mickey area rug, large wall mounted 70" Samsung Smart TV, Accent Wall, Pool Access and Lake View behind Pool Area.
Modern Light Fixtures grace the home, starting with the Dining Area which seats up to Eight (8) Guests. The Breakfast Bar seats another Four (4) Guests and the open floor plan allow mealtimes to be enjoyed together.
Quartz Counter Tops, Stainless Steel Appliances and upgraded Small Appliances make cooking in this Kitchen a pleasure. You also have plenty of Dinnerware, Cookware, and Silverware along with all the Kitchen Utensils you can imagine.
The Lanai and Pool Area provide Two Sets of Patio Tables w/Seating. Relax, sun or sleep in the Sun Loungers provided. The Private Pool Area is truly private w/no rear neighbors. Enjoy the Lake View just outside your Pool Cage.
Pool Heating is Available October - Mid April (Grill Rental and Pool Heating Fees Apply; please check with your reservation agent for pricing.)
The upstairs Loft Area provides an additional area to relax, watch your favorite show or just 'gather and chat'. Modern Furniture and a wall mounted 70" Samsung TV is provided for your enjoyment.
The Bedding and Bathroom Layout is as follows:
- Queen Bedroom w/ Power Adjustable Pillow Top Mattress, 55" Samsung Smart TV, Upgraded Bedding Linens and Impressive Décor
- Shared Hall Full Bathroom w/ Walk In Shower
- Outdoor Pool Area Half Bath
- King Master Bedroom w/En-Suite Bathroom, Fabulous Furniture, Power Adjustable Pillow Top Mattress, Flat Screen TV
- En-Suite Bathroom to King Master Bedroom Double Sinks and Walk In Shower
- Disney 'Star Wars' Themed Bunk Bed Room w/Twin over Twin Bunk Bed Set and a Trundle Twin
- Hall Shared Full Bathroom, w/Shower & Tub Combination
- Disney 'Princess' Themed Full Bedroom w/Carriage Bed Frame, Flat Screen TV
- Queen Bedroom w/En-Suite Bathroom, Power Adjustable Pillow Top Mattress, Flat Screen TV
- En-Suite Bathroom To Queen Bedroom w/Walk In Shower
Additional Amenities in this Home:
Contact Free Check In & Check Out
Tiled Floors Main Floor and Bathrooms
Upgraded Carpeting in Bedrooms
Laundry Room with Full Size Washer & Dryer (Upstairs)
Iron & Ironing Board
Towels & Linens
And Much More!
No matter how long you stay in this beautiful town home, each time you come back from your day's adventures, you will feel 'right at home'!
Important Note: Effective September 1, 2023 - All Guests are required to check in at the Resort Front Desk. Solterra Resort now requires a Resort Amenities Use Fee, to be paid to the Resort at the time of visiting the Resort Amenities. This is an additional $35.00 per Groups of 1 to 12 Guests; Guest Groups of 13 or more will pay a $45.00 fee. This is per reservation and payable to the Resort Front Desk. These fees are not included in the reservation costs.
Guest Reviews -
5 Stars - I would like to start off by saying this property is absolutely amazing. This was my family’s first vacation as a group. The house is very accommodating. it was very clean Amenities were great. I myself travel a lot for business. This has been by far the best bed I have slept in over two years. The owner of this house thought of everything. When we arrived there was no hot water. I called the property manager right away and she was so helpful she got everything fixed for us by the next day. To accommodate our situation the homeowner sent us a gift card for our inconvenience. I would like to say thank you again to the property manager and owner of this home. Contenna W.
This home was very clean, spacious, and the Disney theme throughout the home was on point. My kids absolutely loved the Princess and Star Wars bedrooms - and found it amazing to have a TV in their bedroom! Very well stocked with all the kitchen essentials and plenty of seating for everyone. The resort was beautiful and we went to the community pool a few days to relax. There is a food court at the pool but we packed a cooler and brought lunches (even though it says no food allowed everyone was bringing beverages and snacks). Kari G.
We stayed in this townhouse over Easter 2023. The home has modern decor and is very spacious. The property is located in a quiet area of the Solterra Resort that has some great facilities. The whole family enjoyed this home and the children enjoyed disney themed bedrooms. The beds are very comfortable and the owner maintains the home very well. There is a view of a small lake to the rear of the home and the pool area is not overlooked by another property. The theme parks can easily be accessed from this property. We really enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend this townhouse. Beat N.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you find that your AC unit is not working properly, please make sure ALL doors and windows are closed. AC units will stop running when doors or windows are open.
Should the unit not return to normal cycling after doors and windows have been checked, or should you find the temperature too hot or cold for your preference, please phone our office during normal business hours, so we may assist you in a timely manner.
Please note that some of the larger homes have two AC units, one for upstairs and one for downstairs. Keeping those thermostats set on the same temperature will help to maintain a comfortable level throughout the home.
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY SERVICE SHOULD ONLY BE CALLED IF THE TEMPERATURE IS OVER 80 DEGREES (F) OR BELOW 70 DEGREES (F) AND DOES NOT CHANGE AFTER ONE HOUR.
If you cannot see any channels or the screen says NO INPUT, the television is on the wrong INPUT. Locate the TV remote with the same name as the TV brand (i.e. Sony, Insignia, etc.), press the “INPUT” button until a picture comes on the screen or select “HDMI1”.
If there is a cable box, make sure that box is ON. For changing channels, please use the CABLE remote (i.e. Brighthouse Networks, Comcast, Summit, Verizon, etc.).
Please be sure to understand how the alarm system operates prior to setting it when leaving the home.
Fees are assessed by the local Sheriff’s department for false alarm calls.
Late checkouts can be requested (and may or may not be granted) by calling our office.
Check Out Procedures
- Check all drawers, cabinets, closets and under the beds for any belongings. We do not have a lost and found and neither the management company nor the property owner are responsible for any items left in the home.
- Remove all trash from the home, place bagged rubbish in the provided bench, bin or dumpster. Please contact our office if there is more garbage than what can be placed in the bin. We will make arrangements for collection or provide you with an alternative disposal area. Excessive trash will cause an additional $50.00 disposal fee to be charged to your credit card.
- Make sure all dishes are placed in the dishwasher along with dishwasher detergent and the washing cycle has been started prior to your departure.
- If time permits, our housekeeping team appreciates a load of towels be placed in the washing machine and started prior to your departure.
- Fold down the comforters of each bed that has been used. Please do not remove any linens from the beds as an inventory of each item must be done by our cleaning staff.
- Take a moment to report any damages. We understand that accidents happen, but failure to report damages could result in your being charged for repair or replacement.
- Ensure all doors and windows are closed and locked.
- Turn off all lights, appliances and faucets.
- Place return all thermostats to 78 degrees during the summer and 68 degrees during winter.
- If your villa is equipped with an alarm system, please set the alarm with the provided code and lock the front door upon your final departure.
For valet bench trash collection, please ensure all trash is bagged prior to placing in the bench.
For some communities with condos and town homes, you must place your bagged trash in the area dumpsters.
During busy seasons and Holiday seasons, 4:00 p.m. Check In is not guaranteed. Early Check Ins or Late Check Outs cannot be granted.
Trash should be placed in closed Trash Bags before being put in the Trash Bin, DO NOT put household trash in Recycle Bin. Trash found in or around the home after check out will result in an additional charge
Home cooling - please keep the thermostat between 72 and 78 degrees. If the unit freezes due to low temp settings you will be charged a repair cost. If service calls are requested and nothing is found wrong you will be charged
POOL RULES - Use AT YOUR OWN RISK. No Lifeguard is on site, no unsupervised children, no swimming alone, no diving, no running, NO GLASS ALLOWED IN THE POOL AREA.
Neither Premier Resort Properties nor the owner of this home shall be held responsible for any accidents, injuries or death that may occur from the use of this pool or home. Tampering with pool equipment will result in an additional fee charged to re set or repair equipment.
POOL HEATER INFORMATION –
Minimum (3) consecutive nights, 18-24 hours to heat, won't turn on if below 55 F, will only heat 10-15 degrees above ambient
DAMAGES – FAILURE TO REPORT DAMAGES CAN AND WILL RESULT IN ADDITIONAL CHARGES TO YOU
ALL OF OUR UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING AND WE DO NOT ALLOW PETS IN THE HOME.
If we find any items missing or broken after your checkout, you will incur a replacement charge.
Unclogging toilets or sinks will be charged at $150 or more. Any after hour non-emergency calls will be charged at the going rate.
Check Out time is promptly at 10:00 A.M. on your Departure Date.
Late checkout fees will be assessed
If home is left in poor condition and requires additional cleaning over the standard clean you will be charged an additional cleaning fee
Missing keys or fobs will be charged to you
Lock the Door Upon Exiting The Home
For LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCIES, FIRE OR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES, DIAL 911
For any questions or issues you may have during your stay please contact us through your booking channel.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (888) 847-0086