|Master Bedroom King|
|Bedroom 2 King|
|Bedroom 3 Twin (4)|
Welcome to Parkside Chalet! Where retro-chic meets old-world charm. Adjacent to Palmer Park, this home has everything you're looking for in a vacation rental. The best trails and outdoor adventures are right out the back door of this centrally located home! Be sure the pack your hiking boots and bring your bikes. Parkside Chalet is the main floor of a two-story, single family home and has a large patio that faces Palmer Park. This rustic chalet features 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, a full size kitchen, family room with fireplace, living room and washer and dryer.
The lower level is an owner's suite and the owner may be on-site during your stay.
Parkside Chalet is awaiting your next Colorado adventure. Many wonderful memories have been made here. We hope that you will have some too!
ACCOMMODATIONS: Sleeps (8)
- BR1 , Master Suite with King Bed and Private Bath
- BR 2, King Bed
- BR 3, Four Twin Beds
Xfinity High Speed116.45 Mbps
- Roku Smart TV for use with your own apps
- Full Kitchen
- Outdoor Patio
- Gas Fireplace
- Washer and Dryer
- Handicap Accessible Ramp in Rear
- Quiet hours are 10 pm to 8 am (Please be courteous!)
- Smoking is not allowed in the home.
- The lower level is an owner's suite and the owner may be on-site during your stay. There are no shared spaces inside the home.
This is a dog-friendly property, however, please notify us if your dog accompanies you and the following additional charges will apply. A $30 per day/fee will be charged for your pet(s) and a $250 refundable pet deposit is required. Two (2) dogs maximum. No drooling breeds, please. Weight limit 40 pounds. Pet owners must clean up after their pets to avoid additional charges.
Dogs must be kept on a leash while on the property. Palmer Park has designated leash-free dog trails for your pup's enjoyment.
- US Olympic & Paralympic Training Center 3 mi
- Downtown Colorado Springs 4 mi
- Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center 4 mi
- Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum 4 mi
- US Olympic & Paralympic Museum 4 mi
- Memorial Park 4 mi
- Pulpit Rock Open Space 6 mi
- Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame 6 mi
- Old Colorado City 6 mi
- Red Rock Canyon Open Space 7 mi
- Academy Riding Stables 7 mi
- Garden of the Gods Visitors Center 7 mi
- Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site 7 mi
- Broadmoor Seven Falls 7 mi
- Bear Creek Regional Park 7 mi
- Downtown Manitou Springs 9 mi
- Miramont Castle 9 mi
- Broadmoor World Arena 9 mi
- Cave of the Winds 10 mi
- Manitou Springs Cliff Dwellings 10 mi
- Manitou Incline 10 mi
- North Cheyenne Canon Park 10 mi
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo 11 mi
- Colorado Springs Airport 12 mi
- Cheyenne Mountain State Park 13 mi
- Western Museum of Mining and Industry 14 mi
- Air Force Academy Visitors Center 17 mi
- Castle Rock 40 mi
- Outlets at Castle Rock 43 mi
- Denver International Airport 80 mi
- Air Force Academy 9 mi
- Peterson Air Force Base 9 mi
- Fort Carson 14 mi
- Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station 15 mi
- Schriever Air Force Base 22 mi
Come visit us at Parkside, we would love to host you and your family!