|Bedroom #1 Queen|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Sea Nest is the perfect condo for your next vacation or getaway weekend. Immerse yourself in
seeing and hearing the ocean from the large comfortable balcony… or just walk outside to the
adjacent beach access…or take a dip in the newly updated large pool.
This warm and cozy home has exactly what you need to enjoy your vacation on the North End of
Carolina Beach. Beaches are less crowded and it’s easy to relax and refresh. End you day watching
a beautiful sunset off the master bedroom balcony.
Sea Nest is new to the rental market. If you are looking for a great place to relax, Sea Nest is one of
the best condos to take advantage of what Carolina Beach has to offer. Don’t Wait! Book Now!
Address: 1505 Carolina Beach Ave N, Carolina Beach NC 28428
Condo: 2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6 / 3 Beds / 872 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, full bath in hall
*Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, full bath in suite
Pull out couch, Queen size, in the living room
*King (0), Queen size Beds (3), Full Beds (0), Twin beds (0)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
Layout: The first bedroom has a queen bed with a bath right across the hall. The second is the master bedroom and it has a queen bed, and bathroom connected. The pullout couch is a comfy queen bed sofa in the living room.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY, CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=WJuWrNFJYyd
-Community Pool! (seasonal)
-LARGE PRIVATE DECK - outside seating, dining table!
- Second smaller deck with seating, great for watching sunsets
-Large smart flat screen TV
-Parking: 2 parking spots (parking passes are provided)
-Beach Access: less than 1 block away!
-WIFI and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap are also provided
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high, but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations NC Beaches - ****
***NO SMOKING allowed at this property. There is no smoking allowed in or around this property, this includes vaping.
*** This property does not allow pets***
***There is no elevator at this property.
**Community pool is seasonal and opens/closes as weather permits **We do not guarantee the pool to be open during the time of your stay** Pool may open or close due to COVID at any time
**Maximum Occupancy: 6 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Hello, Melissa! Thank you for your 5 star review of Sea Nest. We are so happy you found the home to be absolutely perfect with easy access to the beach and a well-stocked kitchen during your stay. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Danielle! We are happy you enjoyed your stay at Sea Nest with plenty of space for your family, easy access to the beach and a view of the water. We will make a note about upgrading the beds for future guests. We hope to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Melissa! Thank you for your 5 star review of Sea Nest. We are happy you found your stay to be "perfect" and relaxing with everything you needed, including beautiful ocean views and easy access to the beach. We would love to have you back. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Sarah! Thank you for your review on your stay at Sea Nest. We are happy that you enjoyed the location so close to the beach and the pool access. That's great the beaches were not too crowded for you too! We hope to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Starla! Thank you for your 5 star review of Sea Nest. We are delighted you felt at home here for your first visit to Carolina Beach and enjoyed the views, pool and short walk to the beach. We apologize again for the hurricane ending your stay, but we understand your safety concern. It was a pleasure to work with you! We hope to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Sandy! Thank you for your 5 star review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay at Sea Nest with an easy walk to the beach. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Thank you for your 5 star review of Sea Nest. We are so happy you had a great, long weekend with everything you needed in the home and enjoyed sitting on the deck watching the ocean. We would love to have you back again any time. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Josh! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay at Sea Nest and created new, wonderful memories. We understand COVID makes it a struggle to go out to eat, but we are glad you had everything you needed in the kitchen at the house. We would love to have you back any time. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Jamie! Thank you for your 5 star review of Sea Nest. We are so happy you had an excellent stay with beautiful balcony views all around, easy access to the beach and everything you needed in the kitchen. It was our pleasure working with you! We are a small, local family business and take pride in our communication skills. We would love to have you back again anytime. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Mary! Thank you for your review of Sea Nest. We are so happy you had such a relaxing stay, enjoying your time sitting on the deck and watching the water and sunsets. That is great you also had easy access to local restaurants, shops and attractions. It was our pleasure working with you! We would love to have you back again anytime. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!