|Bedroom #1 King|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 Queen|
|Bedroom #4 Bunk Combo|
|Living Sleeping Combo #1 Sofa Twin|
Relax in luxury and enjoy your dream vacation! Rest Ashored is a townhome located 4 blocks to the Beach and the Carolina Beach Lake. The home comes with an outdoor shower, and a BBQ grill!
Each of the 4 bedrooms have their own deck or patio and 3 have their own private baths. The bunk beds offer great space for the kids to enjoy. The top floor features a large open kitchen and living room with vaulted roofs and skylights as well as a large formal dining room which provides all the space you need for family gatherings.
Address: 307 Greenville Avenue Unit 2, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Townhome: 4 BR / 4.5 BA / Sleeps 10 / 5 Beds / 1 Bunk Rooms / 2,972 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: King size bed, private bathroom
*Bedroom 2: Queen bed, private bathroom
*Bedroom 3: Queen bed
*Bedroom 4: Bunk bed: full size on the bottom, twin on the top, private bathroom
*Living area: Twin pullout sofa bed, 1st floor
2 full futon couches on the top floor
*King (1), Queen size Beds (2), Full Beds (1), Twin beds (2)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival. Linens and pillows are not provided for the futon couches.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=K7Ra9hGX7pL
-Wagon and rolling cooler!
-Parking: 3-4 depending on how you park and the size of your vehicle.
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
Dogs are welcome and "Rest Ashored" provides all the essentials: a crate, food and water bowl tray, and pet waste bags.
This is a PET FRIENDLY HOME. A non-refundable Pet fee of $200 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog, $300 for 2 dogs.
Dog Rules: Carolina Beach allows dogs in the summer Apr. 1-Sep. 30 before 9am and after 5pm. Dogs must be on a leash. Dogs are not allowed between the hours of 9am and 5pm in the summer. Dogs are allowed all day in the off season from Oct. 1st to March 31st. Dogs are allowed on the beach all day year round at Freeman Park and Fort Fisher. No dogs allowed in Kure beach in the summer season.
***NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
**Maximum Occupancy: 10 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
Ralph, we are so glad you had a wonderful time at Rest Ashored! We would love to have you back again. Thank you for supporting a local family business and thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Thank you Aileen for your 5 Star Review of Rest Ashored in Carolina Beach. iTrip is so glad you were able to enjoy a nice trip to the beach with your family during the holidays. We enjoyed having all of you. We are glad to hear iTrip NC Beaches was easy to work with. Happy New Year!