Pelican Alley is Beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bath condo with spectacular ocean views. This condo is perfect for a small group seeking a vacation with great ocean views and easy beach access, The property is in a condo complex that includes a private beach access and covered parking.
Enjoy ocean views from the main living area, dining area and kitchen. The main living area has a sliding door access to the large private deck. The modern kitchen is well equipped with everything you need to make that gourmet meal. With newly updated appliances and furniture, Pelican Alley will make for a comfortable and convenient vacation.
When you arrive the beds will be made with clean high quality linens. Soft, large comfy bath towels are set out with hand towels, wash cloths and cosmetic rags. Beach towels are provided also! In addition, hand soap, detergents for dishes and laundry, paper towels, toilet paper and more are all set out for your arrival. Bed making, clean linens, towel sets and starter supplies are all included in the cleaning fee.
Location Location Location!! This condo is very popular and in the sweet spot of Carolina Beach's most popular area - an easy walk to the boardwalk, shopping, restaurants, and bars. And don't forget your best furry friend, the dog! Pelican Alley is pet friendly. Book now because this rental will book up fast!
Location: 612 Carolina Beach Ave N, 2B, Carolina Beach, NC 28428 ; 6 blocks away (about an 11 minute walk) from the Carolina Beach Boardwalk
Condo: 2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6 / 4 Beds / 852 sq. ft.
-Owners Suite: Queen bed with private full bathroom. Twin roll away bed
-2nd Bedroom: 1 Queen bed and twin bed cushions
Hallway Bathroom: Full Bath with Shower, and updated full sized washer and dryer
*Queen size Beds (2), Twin beds (2)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
Property Layout: This property is on the 2nd Floor (2nd level). When you walk up the steps it is on the right
-Amazing OCEAN VIEWS!
-**PARKING**: 2 Parking spots. Two assigned parking spots under carport area.
-WIFI and internet
-2 Roku smart TVs
-Full sized washer & dryer located in the Condo
-Microwave and Toaster
-Regular Coffee Maker & Keurig
-Bath Towels and beach towels included
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small started kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents, and hand soap is provided
**We do our best to ensure that all items are there for your visit; however we cannot guarantee condition and quantity due to guest use**
*This is a non-smoking unit.
*This property has an exterior video surveillance camera.
**Please make yourself aware of our cancellation policy. Insurance is highly recommended.
*Maximum Occupancy: 6 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib. If we determine you have more than 6 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve the home. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
**This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME: A non-refundable Pet fee of $250 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog. And for 2 Dogs the Pet Fee is $350
* Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
Frequently Asked Questions
- Outside of Airbnb rules and restrictions, all guests will have to agree to the iTrip Vacations NC Beaches Vacation Rental Agreement
- Child / Family Friendly
- Registered Guests must be 25 years or age or older
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund
- Maximum Occupancy: Each property’s maximum occupancy is stated within the Agreement and located in the Property Description; If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and grounds for expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- No Student Groups, Weddings, or Parties
- No more than 4x Minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted
- Pets are not allowed in properties that are not Pet Friendly
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended.