|Bedroom #1 California King|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 Queen|
Escape to Now and Zen for your next beach getaway. If you're looking for the right place to relax/regroup, look no further. The home is tastefully decorated with white walls and watery colors throughout. The high end quartzite countertops remind you of sand + water, creating a calm + beautiful atmosphere. The primary bedroom is on the upper floor with a California King bed, plus a large private ensuite bathroom. The living area is spacious with a large flat screen TV, books + games. The well appointed kitchen is stocked with amenities. Downstairs are 2 additional bedrooms, each has a queen bed, USB ports, luggage racks, ceiling fans + full length mirror. Desk in the back bedroom for working remotely. Easy access to a large hall bath with tub/shower combo + modern floating vanity. Watch the sunset on the 2nd story balcony + enjoy a beverage after a great day at the beach. Garage access to store your belongings. Renting a golf cart to get around Carolina Beach is made easy with an outside GFCI outlet for easy charging.
Plenty of opportunities for local adventures! Explore the beach, Fort Fisher, + nearby Aquarium. Go cycling, walking, fishing, kayaking. There's plenty to see + do in the area. Or, not. Do nothing. Read a book at the beach. Do yoga. Meditate. Unwind. It's up to you. This newly constructed townhome was recently completed in Sept. 2021. Stylishly comfortable, there's plenty of space to chill.
Don’t hesitate to book this awesome new beach home. It has everything for your friends or family to have great get away from the commotion of everyday life.
Address: 1605 Pinfish Ln #2, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Townhome: 3 BR / 2.5 BA / Sleeps 6 / 3 Beds / 1,550 sq ft
-1st Suite: King Bed
-2nd Bedroom: Queen Bed
-3rd Bedroom: Queen Bed
Linens are provided and beds are made upon arrival
-Plenty of Parking
-Modern kitchen and furnishings
-Easy Beach Access
-Close to Greenway
-Room and power for cart rental
-Regular Coffee Maker
-Towels (1 set for each guest)
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents, and hand soap is provided
*This is a non-smoking unit. NO PETS
*Maximum Occupancy: 6 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve the home. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at the property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guests will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
Thank you for the 5-star review, Amber! It's lovely to hear that you had such a nice stay, and that you enjoyed the location, views, activities, and local restaurants near 'Now and Zen Beach House'! We would absolutley love to have you back sometime soon, thanks for Trippin' with iTrip!