Three Sea has a view to take your breath away! From the balcony see sunrises, dolphins swimming, pelicans feeding or just tan in privacy. Check out the stars and watch the moon rise. After a day at the beach, take a swim in the pool, have drinks and appetizers before getting ready for dinner . Oceanfront, pool, private beach access, off street Free parking, WALK to boardwalk - lined with pizza, donut, arcades, ice cream stands, bars, restaurants and high-flying amusement rides in the summer, there are always new things to see and do on the Boardwalk including shops, an oceanfront walkway, swings and open space for music, art events and restaurants and bars.
Three Sea features a recently updated kitchen with everything you need to make a great meal, a open living area that opens directly to the balcony, 3 comfy King beds, a large flat-screen TV in living room, a spacious dining table, an extra beverage fridge and plenty of seating on the oceanfront deck to enjoy viewing the beach and taking in an adult beverage.
If you are looking for a beachfront property that has everything you need, look no further than Three Sea!
Location: 508 Carolina Beach Ave N 3C, Carolina Beach, NC 28428 ; 4 blocks to the Carolina Beach Boardwalk
Condo: 3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6 / 3 Beds
*This is a third floor unit, there is a carport under the building*
-Primary Bedroom: King Bed
-2nd Bedroom: King Bed
-3rd Bedroom: King Bed
-BEACHFRONT view, Top floor! Amazing views
-Large deck and outdoor furniture
-Private beach access
-COMMUNITY POOL! *pool is seasonal and opens/closes as weather permits*
-Parking: 2 Parking spots (not assigned)
-Flat screen TV's ins all rooms
-Microwave and Toaster
-Regular Coffee Maker and a Keurig (no pods provided)
-Beach chairs (not guaranteed)
-Towels (1 set for each guest)
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small started kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents, and hand soap is provided
**We do our best to ensure that all items are there for your visit; however we cannot guarantee condition and quantity due to guest use**
*This is a non-smoking unit. NO PETS
**Please make yourself aware of our cancellation policy. Insurance is highly recommended.
*Maximum Occupancy: 6 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib. If we determine you have more than 8 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
**Community pool is seasonal and opens/closes as weather permits. **We do not guarantee the pool to be open during the time of your stay** Pool may open or close due to COVID, weather, or construction at any time. There will be no refund or discount if the pool is closed **
* Must be 25 years old to reserve the home. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at the property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If it is determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guests will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
- Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
- Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
- Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
- And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Outside of Airbnb rules and restrictions, all guests will have to agree to the iTrip Vacations NC Beaches Vacation Rental Agreement
- Child / Family Friendly
- Registered Guests must be 25 years or age or older
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund
- Maximum Occupancy: Each property’s maximum occupancy is stated within the Agreement and located in the Property Description; If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and grounds for expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- No Student Groups, Weddings, or Parties
- No more than 4x Minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted
- Pets are not allowed in properties that are not Pet Friendly
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended.