Unplug, relax and take a trip back in time when things were simple. Miller's Whimsy has been an original Carolina Beach family oceanfront cottage for decades. This is a private, single family home with its own boardwalk to the beach and unobstructed views of the ocean. No searching for parking or long runs with beach toys and drinks, just stroll down the dock and you’re there!
Miller's Whimsy is centrally located to all the activity, restaurants, shopping, boardwalk, pier and drive on Freeman Beach Park. If you’re looking for a "simple" beachfront home with fantastic views of the ocean, large living area for family and friends to gather, then Miller's Whimsy is the place for you!
Address: 516 Carolina Beach Ave N, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Home: 4 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 12 / 7 Beds
*Bedroom 1: Queen Size Bed
*Bedroom 2: Queen Size Bed
*Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Size Beds
*Front Sunroom room: Full size pullout bed (there is a sunroom in the front of the house and in the back, this pullout is in the sunroom closest to the road, not the ocean)
Bonus room under the house: 2 Twin size beds and 1 Full size bed (Large bonus room is on the 1st floor with it’s own full bathroom, which has a completely separate entrance (does not have access from the top floor) which is perfect for a group of friends)
*King (0), Queen size Beds (2), Full Beds (2), Twin beds (4)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
PROPERTY LAYOUT: When you walk in there is a front sunroom with a pullout couch and at the end of the room there is a full bath. When you walk more into the house the kitchen will be on the left and dining area on the right with a full library behind it. Walk more into the house where there is a living area. Go down the hallway to the left there will be bedroom 1 on the right and a full bath on the left. Go back through the living room and down a different hallway there will be bedroom 2 and 3. When you go through the living area there is another sunroom and then outside is the large back deck. When you go under the house there is a side entrance into the bonus room. The bonus room is not connected to the top floor, it is connected to the garage. There is a room that locks in the garage with the 2 twin beds and a full bed. Also in the garage there is a pool table and full bathroom.
-Bikes and Beach Gear!
-Full Library and a beautiful Sunroom to enjoy your read! Great views of the water
-Private boardwalk to the beach!
-Parking: 5 spaces available. 2 in the garage, 2 in the carport, 1 on sand in front of the house
-VCR with VHS tapes
-Microwave and Toaster
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
*Please Note: You must bring your own bath and beach towels*
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations NC Beaches - ****
***NO SMOKING & NO PETS allowed at this property.
**Maximum Occupancy: 12 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! Visit http://www.pleasureislandnc.org for more info
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
iTrip is so glad you and your family enjoyed their stay at Miller's Whimsy! We agree it is the perfect getaway with all the essentials and amenities you need to have a great vacation. We will be looking forward to having you again!
Miller's Whimsy is a great home! Thank you for visiting and we look forward to having you back again. Thank you! iTrip vacations NC Beaches enjoyed having you as well.
We are very pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed their stay. We will be looking forward to having you back again.
Congratulations on your graduation! We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Miller's Whimsy. There are some planned renovations for this property and we appreciate your feedback. Thank you so much.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your feedback and are working on the improvements. As you mentioned, we priced the house accordingly and we are glad to hear you agree. We enjoyed having you and hope to see you all back real soon.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your vacation and the accommodations. Thanks for the review, we couldn't have said it better, plenty of parking, great location and on the beach. Millers Whimsy is a popular traditional beach house that takes you back in time
We are very happy to hear that you had a relaxing vacation. Thank you for the feedback and we hope to have you back very soon. Safe travels home!