Carolina Beachside is a newer, spacious home located in the heart of Pleasure Island. It is only a short 2 block walk from the beach. This home is a great vacation spot fit for a group up to 8. Sit back and relax with friends and family as you enjoy what Pleasure Island has to offer. There is so much to do only minutes away. The Boardwalk is a great place to walk along the beach, shop all the local stores, and feast on delicious food. There are also many rental places on the island for beach supplies, surf boards, paddle boarding, bikes, kayaks, and more! Visit the NC Fort Fisher aquarium is a great place to check out and learn about the local wildlife. There are fireworks every week in the summer as well. The fun never ends when you vacation on Pleasure Island!
Address: 1615 Snapper Ln #2, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Townhome: 4 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 10 / 4 Beds / 1 Bunk Room / 2,480 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1 Master: King Size Bed, PRIVATE DECK
*Bedroom 2: Queen Size Bed
*Bedroom 3: Queen Size Bed
*Bedroom 4: Bunk bed, Full Size Bottom, Twin Size Top
*Queen Pull Out Sofa Bed, 1st Floor Living Space
*King (1), Queen size Beds (3), Full Beds (1), Twin Beds (1)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=DYGKxsFwqnF
PROPERTY LAYOUT: This spacious modern duplex has 4 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms. Each bedroom has high-end memory foam mattresses. The 2 guest bedrooms are fit with queen size beds and full bathrooms. The master bedroom has a king size bed with a full bathroom including a bathtub. The 1st floor living space has a large flat screen TV and a queen pullout couch. The bunk room has a twin on top and a full size mattress on the bottom. There are 4 porches offering great views of Carolina Beach and the ocean. The full kitchen is equipped with everything you need to conveniently cook food right at home. The dining room table is excellent for gathering with friends and family during meals. The elevator makes hauling luggage, groceries, and transporting from one floor to the other very easy
-Big Flat Screen TV
-Outdoor bar with GRILL, FIRE PIT, and fridge
-Parking: 2 vehicles
-Beach Access: This home is a 2 minute walk to the beach access on Alabama Avenue. Just up the road 0.1 mile off Snapper Lane.
-Clean linens and towels are provided
-Big Screen TV
-Internet and WiFi
-Iron and Board
-Outdoor tiki bar
-Towels and Linens (beds are made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations NC Beaches - ****
***NO SMOKING & NO PETS allowed at this property.
**Maximum Occupancy: 10 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Thank you Cathy for the 5 Star Review! iTrip NC Beaches enjoyed having you and your family. Thank you!
Carolina Beachside is a great home and itrip is glad you all enjoyed it. This is a short walk to the beach and the amenities are awesome! Thank you for your feedback. Bikes would be great and we will add that to the wish list. Hope to have you all back real soon.
Thank you Matt! Carolina Beachside is a great home and itrip is delighted to hear that you and your family and friends enjoyed it. We enjoyed having you as well. Thank you and we hope to see you all back soon.
iTrip is glad to hear you had a great Holiday in the Carolinas. Carolina Beachside is a great home and we are glad you were able to enjoy it with your family. We hope to see you all back again soon. Happy New Year!
iTrip is glad to hear that you enjoyed Carolina Beachside. It is a great home and we are delighted that you and your family enjoyed your vacation. Looking forward to having you back again soon.
Itrip is delighted that you enjoyed Carolina Beachside. It’s a great place for sure. We are excited to have you back again real soon. Thank you!