Blue Heron Nest has it all! Great beach access, ocean views, spacious living, private elevator, close to downtown and plenty of parking. If you have a large family or want to share a great time with another family Blue Heron Nest has plenty of room. Relax on 3 spacious decks and watch the sunrise over the ocean or sunset and the fireworks in the evening. With over 2368 square feet, 4 bedrooms and accommodations for 10 it is one of the larger condos at Carolina Beach, you will not feel cramped. You also have 3 parking spots to accommodate your group.
Address: 300 Carolina Beach Ave S Unit #300, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Condo: 4 BR / 2.5 BA / Sleeps 10 / 5 Beds / 1 Bunk Rooms / 2,368 sq ft.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=XFAFDu4uZpr
- Master Bedroom: King Size Bed
- Second Bedroom: Queen Size Bed and One Futon (full size)
- Third Bedroom: Queen Size Bed
- Fourth Bedroom: Bunk Beds (2 Twin Beds)
**Parking: There are 3 maximum spots available for parking
-WiFi & Cable TV
-Linens (beds are made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
Beach Access: Location, location, location. When it’s time to hit the beach, you have 2 beach access points less than a block from the building. When you get to the beach you’ll notice it is one of the widest segments of beach with 2 lifeguard stations and a well-known surfing location with lessons and instructions. You and your family will have an easy walk to all the boardwalk and downtown activities, bars, restaurants, carnival rides, Britt’s donuts and all the fun activities at the boardwalk.
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local mgt firm, with any additional questions - iTrip NC Beaches - ****
**This is a non-smoking unit. And NO PETS allowed.
*Maximum Occupancy: 10 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.
***Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Thank you for your Five Star Review Amanda. Blue Heron Nest is located in the heart of Carolina Beach and it is a great place to stay if you enjoy beach views and walking to the local restaurants. iTrip NC Beaches is delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to having you back again soon. Safe travels home. We enjoyed having you!
Thank you John for your wonderful feedback. iTrip enjoyed having you at Blue Heron Nest and we are so happy to hear your accommodation were great. This is a great penthouse condo with a private elevator and spacious living areas and decks. Thanks again and we look forward to having you back again soon.
Thank you Joy for your review. iTrip is glad to hear you and your ladies weekend was a blast. We enjoyed having you at Blue Heron Nest and we hope to see you back soon.
iTrip Vacations is so glad you enjoyed your experience at Blue Heron Nest. We take pride in our communication skills and you were a great guest to have as well. We hope to have you back again soon, thank you for tripping with iTrip!
Blue Heron Nest is a great vacation home. iTrip is glad to hear you enjoyed your vacation and we look forward to having you all back. Thank you!
iTrip Vacations NC Beaches is very happy we were able to accommodate you and your extended family during the holidays. We are glad you all enjoyed your stay. Thank you very much and we look forward to having you all back again soon!
Blue Heron Nest is a beautiful condo. We could agree more. We are delighted you enjoyed your vacation and we look forward to having you back soon. Thank you!