|Master en suite King|
New, New! Welcome to The Rose; a quality home in the heart of Boise.
Enjoy this quality built and furnished single-level home in Boise's Bench neighborhood!
The open concept kitchen, dining, and living room are EXCEPTIONAL! Sit and enjoy a movie on the comfortable and spacious sectional while you enjoy the heat and ambiance of the gas fireplace. Watch your favorite sports team on the Samsung Smart TV with cable and streaming. Sit at the large butcher block kitchen island and visit with friends and family while you cook meals in the high-end kitchen with farmhouse sink, quartz countertops, gas cooktop, Cangshan knives, and quality dinnerware. The amenities are endless!
In the summer months, extend the whole space by walking out the french doors to the back patio with outdoor dining table, Weber gas BBQ, fire pit, and private hot tub. Plus, enjoy the views of the canal.
Each bedroom features luxury linens on the beds that you will melt in. The luxury does not stop there, enjoy the plush towels after taking a soak in the master bathrooms claw foot tub.
3 BR/2 BA- Sleeps 6
• Bdrm #1 Master en Suite with KING Bed, 2 XL dressers, full length mirror, desk for working professionals, & massive walk-in closet with shelving and ample of hangers! Master bathroom features a double sink vanity, claw foot tub, walk-in tiled shower, & private toilet.
• Bdrm #2 QUEEN Bed
• Bdrm #3 QUEEN Bed
Full bathroom between Bdrm 2 & 3 with walk-in shower
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! This home is close to everything Boise! 1 mile to Boise State University and "The Blue" and 1.8 miles to Boise's bustling and ever growing downtown bursting with local 5-star restaurants, shops, parks, museums, the Idaho State Capitol, and more! 3.1 miles to Boise Airport.
Idaho is all about the outdoors and this home is in close proximity to ALL the offerings! Enjoy the safe and walkable Boise Bench neighborhood and community while taking a stroll on the paved sidewalks to neighborhood parks such as Morris Hill Park or Ann Morrison Park (tennis courts, Boise river access, frisbee golf, & more!) Drive or bike 3.1 miles to Camel's Back Park to hike or mountain bike on the numerous trails of the Boise foothills. Drive 6.8 miles to the top of Table Rock and enjoy spectacular views of Boise and the rest of the Treasure Valley. Drive 47 minutes to Bogus Basin - a year round destination for skiing and snowboarding, cross country skiing, snow tubing, mountain biking, hiking, or take a ride on Idaho's only mountain coaster.
• Off-street parking w/ 3 Car or RV/Boat Garage
• Smart TV's (living room & all bedrooms)
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully-equipped high end kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including range, refrigerator & dishwasher), hardwood flooring throughout, and granite countertops
• High quality linens & terry (sheets, towels etc.)
• Cuisinart Auto Drip Coffee Maker
• Laundry room with LG Washer & Dryer
• Private backyard with outdoor dining table
• Gas BBQ grill
• Private Hot Tub
• Hair dryer
• Ironing board/Iron
PLUS: Don't wait to enjoy your vacation! Drive straight to The Rose and enter the home with your secure one-of-a-kind electronic door lock code for your stay!
All guests staying with iTrip Vacations Boise-McCall will be provided the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper, soaps, shampoos etc. to last a couple days.
* A unique welcome gift