Welcome to Sweetwater Sanctuary; a quality and spacious home with magnificent views in Southeast Boise.
Enjoy this quality built and furnished 2-story home with views of the foothills, mountains, and downtown Boise!
The open concept vaulted ceiling kitchen, dining, and living room are EXCEPTIONAL! Sit and enjoy a movie on the couches in the living room or sit at the kitchen island and enjoy eats and treats while you watch a sports game! The ambiance of the gas fireplace in the living room brings even more comfort, especially in the winter months. Sit at the extended dining table with all to enjoy a home cooked meal from the high-end kitchen with farmhouse sink, granite countertops and quality dinnerware, cutlery, and cookware. That was just the main floor! On the lower level enjoy the spacious bar, foosball table, darts, Smart TV, and smart couches that recline for your comfort. The amenities are endless!
In the summer months, extend the whole space by walking out the sliding glass doors on both levels to an outdoor dining table and BBQ on the main level and seating on the bottom level. Plus, you can't forget the beautiful views you'll be able to soak in from all the North facing windows and both patios.
5 BR/3 BA- Sleeps 11
• Bdrm #1 Main Floor Master en Suite with KING Bed, night stands and lamps on both sides of bed, large dresser, full length mirror, & massive walk-in closet with shelving and ample of hangers! Master bathroom features a double sink vanity, walk-in tiled shower, & private toilet.
• Bdrm #2 Main Floor 2 x TWIN Beds with attached full bathroom with shower/tub combo
• Bdrm #3 Main Floor QUEEN Bed
• Bdrm #4 Lower Level Kids Room TWIN over FULL Bunk Bed with lots of toys and books!
• Bdrm #5 Lower Level KING Bed
Full bathroom between lower level Bdrm #4 & #5
**Pack n’ Play available upon request - $10 per night, $50 maximum
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! This home is close to everything Boise! 5.3 mile to Boise State University and "The Blue" and 7 miles to Boise's bustling and ever growing downtown bursting with local 5-star restaurants, shops, parks, museums, the Idaho State Capitol, and more! 6.4 miles to Boise Airport.
Idaho is all about the outdoors and this home is in close proximity to ALL the offerings! Drive or bike 2.9 miles to Barber Park/Boise River Greenbelt to walk or bike on the trails towards West to downtown Boise or East to Lucky Peak to paddle board, boat, fish, swim, and more! Barber Park is also the starting point to leisurely float down the Boise River by tube or raft (rent on-site at Barber Park from Boise River Rafts & Tubes). Drive 25 miles North to Bogus Basin - a year round destination for skiing and snowboarding, cross country skiing, snow tubing, mountain biking, hiking, or take a ride on Idaho's only mountain coaster.
We welcome your well behaved dog! 1 DOG MAXIMUM during any length of stay.
**Please advise if you are bringing a dog; there are additional fees to do so.
• Off-street parking with garage access
• Smart TV's (main & lower level living rooms)
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully-equipped high end kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including range, refrigerator & dishwasher), and granite countertops
• Quality linens & terry (sheets, towels etc.)
• Cuisinart Auto Drip Coffee Maker
• Laundry room with stacked LG Washer & Dryer
• Private backyard with outdoor dining table and seating
• Gas BBQ grill
• Hair dryer
• Ironing board/Iron
PLEASE NOTE: There is a Ring Camera next to front door.
PLUS: Don't wait to enjoy your vacation! Drive straight to Sweetwater Sanctuary and enter the home with your secure one-of-a-kind electronic door lock code for your stay!
It’s all about the details! All guests we host will be greeted with a welcome basket and the home stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, trash bags, etc. to last a couple of days.
Frequently Asked Questions
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONany reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
5. "No pets" policy must be observed, when Pets are not allowed on premises.
6. Smoking or vaping is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Idaho, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Idaho or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (208) 991-4991