Immaculate, double master suite in the heart of the city
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (sleeps 5)
• Queen size bedroom suite on first floor w/full bath and walk in closet
• Queen size bedroom suite on second floor w/full size bath and walk in closet
• Single daybed on 1st floor living area
If you’re looking to visit the city of Boise, this double master-suite townhome is in walking distance or short bike ride to everything the city has to offer.
8 blocks from 8th and Maine and the city center, Grove Plaza. A short walk to Boise State University and the famous Blue turf, The Boise Art Museum, the Record Exchange, Anne Morison, Julia Davis, Camels Back and Esther Simplot Parks, JUMP and Hyde Park as well as the vibrant Restaurant and shopping establishments that Boise has become known for. Boise’s 26 mile Green Belt - Bicycle and Walking path is 4 blocks away.
Located 12 blocks from the Boise foothills with mountain biking, hiking and extraordinary views of the Treasure Valley as well as 15 miles from Bogus Basin Ski resort.
This is the perfect location if you’re planning to enjoy one of the many festivals or events throughout the year, including:
• Boise State Football and Basketball games
• Treefort music festival
• Concerts at Taco Bell Arena or the Morrison Center
• ECHL Steelhead hockey
• Hyde Park Fair
• The Twilight Criterium
• The Boise Open Golf tournament
• The Goat Head Bike Fest
• Art in the Park
• Saturday morning outdoor markets
This stylishly furnished Townhome is the perfect combination of 2 separate, private suites with large shared living spaces and kitchen to gather as a group. There is a private patio area with BBQ, a 1 car garage and another off-street space for parking.
• Off street parking for 2 w/garage
• Flat screen TV
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully equipped Kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils (pots/pans, flatware, dinnerware etc)
• High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
• New kitchen appliances
• 2 Coffee makers
• Washer and dryer
• Private patio
• Ceiling fans
• Hair dryers
• Clothes iron
• Ironing boards
All quests staying with iTrip Vacations Boise-McCall will be provided the following:
* Paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper, soaps, shampoos etc. to last several days.
* A unique welcome gift featuring local products and information about what’s happening in Boise.
* Please let us know if you are celebrating a special occasion.