|Floor 1 Master en suite Queen|
|Floor 2 Master en suite Queen|
|Floor 1 Daybed Sofa Twin|
Relax and unwind in this stylishly furnished urban Townhome. It is the perfect combination of 2 separate, private suites with large shared living spaces and kitchen to gather as a group. There is a private patio area with seating and a 1 car garage and another off-street space for parking.
2 beds/2 baths- Sleeps 5
• Bdrm #1 Main Floor QUEEN Bed en suite w/ tub/shower combo & walk-in closet
• Bdrm #2 2nd Level QUEEN Bed en suite w/ walk-in shower & walk-in closet
• Main Floor Living Area Sofa Daybed TWIN
What past guests are saying: "I rarely write reviews. This place was perfect! Location is excellent and the property itself felt like home. Very well staged and maintained. The hosts were beyond accommodating and super easy to work with. The bikes that come with the place were awesome. I put more than a few miles on them. Would recommend and would stay here again." - Chris from Yakima, WA
LOCATION, LOCATION! If you’re looking to visit the city of Boise, this double master-suite townhome is in walking distance or a short bike ride to everything the city has to offer. 8 blocks from 8th and Maine and the city center, Grove Plaza. A short walk to Boise State University and the famous Blue turf, The Boise Art Museum, the Record Exchange, Anne Morison, Julia Davis, Camels Back and Esther Simplot Parks, JUMP and Hyde Park as well as the vibrant Restaurant and shopping establishments that Boise has become known for. Boise’s 26 mile Green Belt - Bicycle and Walking path is 4 blocks away.
Located 12 blocks from the Boise foothills with mountain biking, hiking and extraordinary views of the Treasure Valley as well as 15 miles from Bogus Basin Ski resort.
This is the perfect location if you’re planning to enjoy one of the many festivals or events throughout the year, including:
• Boise State Football and Basketball games
• Treefort music festival
• Concerts at Taco Bell Arena or the Morrison Center
• ECHL Steelhead hockey
• Hyde Park Fair
• The Twilight Criterium
• The Boise Open Golf tournament
• The Goat Head Bike Fest
• Art in the Park
• Saturday morning outdoor markets
• Off street parking for 2 w/garage
• Flat Screen TV w/ Streaming
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully equipped Kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils (pots/pans, flatware, dinnerware etc)
• High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
• New kitchen appliances
• 2 Coffee makers
• Washer and dryer
• Private patio
• Ceiling fans
• Bicycles (2)
• Hair dryers
• Clothes iron
• Ironing boards
All quests staying with iTrip Vacations Boise-McCall will be provided the following:
* Paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper, soaps, shampoos etc. to last several days.
* A unique welcome gift and information about what’s happening in Boise.