BRAND NEW BUILD! The BEST BASECAMP on the Boise Bench; Helen St Hangout!
Enjoy the bright open space in the kitchen, dining, and living room with floor to ceiling windows! The fully-equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances (including range, refrigerator & dishwasher), quartz countertops, and a spacious kitchen island with seating for two. Each bedroom features quality linens on the beds that you will melt in. Plus, enjoy the plush towels after you take a steaming hot shower in the large walk-in master shower.
2 beds/2 baths- Sleeps 4
• Bdrm #1 Master en Suite with KING BED, nightstands with lamps on both sides of bed, large closet with dresser and lots of hangers, and master bathroom features a large floor to ceiling tiled walk-in shower, sink, and toilet.
• Bdrm #2 Front Bedroom with QUEEN BED
Main Floor Full Bathroom w/ Tub Shower combo
**Pack n’ Play available upon request - $10 per night, $50 maximum
• Off-street parking in 2-vehicle garage
• Smart TV with streaming via your streaming service subscriptions
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
• Cuisinart Auto Drip Coffee Maker
• Cuisinart Toaster
• Ninja Blender
• Private backyard with Outdoor Dining Table & Weber BBQ
• Stacked washer & dryer
• Hair dryer
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! This home is close to everything Boise! 1 mile to Boise State University and "The Blue", 5 miles to Boise Airport and to jump on the I-84 to head West to Meridian, Nampa, Eagle, Caldwell, or East to Mountain Home, Twin Falls. 2 miles to Boise's bustling and ever growing downtown bursting with local 5-star restaurants, shops, parks, museums, the Idaho State Capitol, and more!
Idaho is all about the outdoors and this home is in close proximity to ALL the offerings! Enjoy the Boise Bench neighborhood and community parks such as Terry Day Park, Morris Hill Park or Ann Morrison Park (tennis courts, Boise river access, frisbee golf, & more!) Drive or bike 3.5 miles to Camel's Back Park to hike or mountain bike on the numerous trails of the Boise foothills. Drive 7 miles to the top of Table Rock and enjoy spectacular views of Boise and the rest of the Treasure Valley. Drive 44 minutes to Bogus Basin - a year round destination for skiing and snowboarding, cross country skiing, snow tubing, mountain biking, hiking, or take a ride on Idaho's only mountain coaster.
PLUS: Don't wait to enjoy your vacation! Drive straight to Helen Hangout and enter the home with your secure electronic door lock code for your stay!
It’s all about the details! All guests we host will be greeted with a welcome basket and the home stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, trash bags, etc. to last a couple of days.
Frequently Asked Questions
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONany reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
5. "No pets" policy must be observed, when Pets are not allowed on premises.
6. Smoking or vaping is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Idaho, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Idaho or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (208) 991-4991