DID I JUST WALK INTO WEST ELM?! The Downtowner is the stylish and well furnished urban townhome you've been looking for in downtown Boise. It is the perfect combination of 2 separate, private suites with large shared living spaces and kitchen to gather as a group. There is a private patio area with seating and a 1 car garage and another off-street space for parking.
2 beds/2 baths- Sleeps 5
• Bdrm #1 Main Floor QUEEN Bed en suite w/ tub/shower combo & walk-in closet
• Bdrm #2 2nd Level QUEEN Bed en suite w/ walk-in shower & walk-in closet
• Main Floor Living Area Sofa Daybed TWIN
**Pack n’ Play available upon request - $10 per night, $50 maximum
LOCATION, LOCATION! If you’re looking to visit the city of Boise, this double master-suite townhome is in walking distance or a short bike ride to everything the city has to offer. 8 blocks from 8th and Maine and the city center, Grove Plaza. A short walk to Boise State University and the famous Blue turf, The Boise Art Museum, the Record Exchange, Anne Morison, Julia Davis, Camels Back and Esther Simplot Parks, JUMP and Hyde Park as well as the vibrant Restaurant and shopping establishments that Boise has become known for. Boise’s 26 mile Green Belt - Bicycle and Walking path is 4 blocks away.
Located 12 blocks from the Boise foothills with mountain biking, hiking and extraordinary views of the Treasure Valley as well as 15 miles from Bogus Basin Ski resort.
• Off street parking for 2 w/garage
• Flat Screen TV w/ Streaming
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully equipped Kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils (pots/pans, flatware, dinnerware etc)
• High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
• New kitchen appliances
• 2 Coffee makers
• Washer and dryer
• Private patio with seating
• Ceiling fans
• Bicycles (2)
• Hair dryers
• Clothes iron
• Ironing boards
This is the perfect location if you’re planning to enjoy one of the many festivals or events throughout the year, including:
• Boise State Football and Basketball games
• Treefort music festival
• Concerts at Taco Bell Arena or the Morrison Center
• ECHL Steelhead hockey
• Hyde Park Fair
• The Twilight Criterium
• The Boise Open Golf tournament
• The Goat Head Bike Fest
• Art in the Park
• Saturday morning outdoor markets
It’s all about the details! All guests we host will be greeted with a welcome basket and the home stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, trash bags, etc. to last a couple of days.
Frequently Asked Questions
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONany reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
5. "No pets" policy must be observed, when Pets are not allowed on premises.
6. Smoking or vaping is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Idaho, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Idaho or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (208) 991-4991