|Lower Level Master en suite King|
|Main Floor Bdrm Queen|
|Lower Level Bdrm Queen|
|Main Floor Bdrm King|
You DO NOT want to miss this amazing home that will send you back in time to enjoy all the GOOD VIBES of decades past. Enjoy modern comfort with plush bedding and brand new mattress' and vintage headboards made of velvet and the likes. Smart TV's in EVERY bedroom with streaming. The spacious backyard and covered patio are perfect to enjoy the Boise weather throughout the year. Plus, enjoy a private hot tub after a day on the town, skiing at Bogus Basin, and/or hiking the local foothills.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! This home is close to everything Boise! 3 miles to Boise's bustling and ever growing downtown bursting with local 5-star restaurants, shops, parks, museums, the Idaho State Capitol, and more! 3.5 miles to Boise State University and "The Blue". 8 miles to Boise Airport and less than 1 mile to jump on the I-84 to head West to Meridian, Nampa, Eagle, Caldwell, or East to Mountain Home, Twin Falls.
Walk to the grocery store and local coffee and baked goods!
4 beds/2 baths- Sleeps 8
• Bdrm #1 Main Floor KING Bed
• Bdrm #2 Main Floor QUEEN Bed
• Bdrm #3 Lower Level Master en Suite w/ KING Bed
• Bdrm #4 Lower Level QUEEN Bed
Main Floor Full Bathroom w/ Tub Shower combo
Master en Suite w/ Large Walk-In Shower
Designated Work From Home Space - Lower Level QUEEN Bedroom (Bdrm #4)
• Smart TV's (ALL 4 bedrooms + Living Room)
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• High quality linens & terry (sheets, towels etc.)
• Auto Drip Coffee Maker
• Washer and dryer
• Large outdoor patio with seating perfect for entertaining
• Private Hot Tub
• Outdoor dining table
• Weber Grill
• Hair dryers
• Ironing board/Iron
PLUS: Don't wait to enjoy your vacation! Drive straight to Amber Aura and enter the home with your secure electronic door lock code for your stay!
All guests staying with iTrip Vacations Boise-McCall will be provided the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper, soaps, shampoos etc. to last a couple days.
* A welcome gift