|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Queen|
|Bedroom 4 Bunk Twin (2)|
We clean our properties in compliance with the guidance prescribed by the CDC, and we provide hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray, and wipes.
Create Vacation Memories with Family on the Deschutes River in Sunriver. Sleeps 10.
Welcome to The Shoreliner, Kick off your shoes and relax with friends and family at this Sunriver gem nestled among Ponderosa pines on the Deschutes River. This custom waterfront home has a view from nearly every room.
PLEASE inform us of your plans to bring your dog (no other pets allowed). Dogs less than 75 lbs only. $75 pet fee for one dog applies. No more than two dogs can be accommodated. Owner must verify proof that dog is current on all vaccines and flea medications. Guest will pick up/clean up all pet waste and will be responsible for costs associated with remediation of fleas, or damage from dog.
Access to the Deschutes River is located across the street from the neighborhood, 2 minutes away. Bring your stand-up paddle boards, canoes, kayaks or inner tubes.
The Shoreliner is perfectly located in Sunriver’s outdoor wonderland, and the house radiates comfort and convenience. With four well-appointed bedrooms there is space for everyone.
- Master Suite: Main level, King bed / Private bath with double sinks, separate tub and walk-in custom tile shower, flat screen TV, access to deck
- BR #2: Raised 4 poster Queen bed on Main level
- BR #3: Queen sleigh bed with foam mattress on Main level
- BR #4: Upper level, Two Twin bunk beds, TV set up to watch streaming video and DVDs
GOURMET KITCHEN, Main Level:
- Granite countertops and custom cabinetry w pull-out shelves
- All new Bosch stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Full-size refrigerator-freezer w water and ice dispenser
- Coffee maker
- 5-burner gas stove with pot filler faucet above, oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster
- Blender, wine rack
- Fully equipped with utensils, knives, cookware, bakeware, serving dishes
KITCHEN DINING, Main Level:
- Wood dining table seats 6
- Additional counter seating for 4
- View of river
DINING ROOM, Main Level:
- Wood table seats 8, with 2 extra leaves to accommodate all 10
- Adjacent to great room
GREAT ROOM, Main Level:
- Rustic fireplace with rock hearth
- Two large leather sofas
- Coffee table
- Vaulted ceilings
- Hardwood floors
- Custom shelves and cabinetry
- Floor to ceiling, wall-to-wall windows overlooking Deschutes waterway
- Access to elevated deck
MASTER SUITE, Main Level:
- Coffered ceiling w built-in lighting
- Radiant floor heat
- Walk-in tiled shower
- Soaking tub
- Dual vanities
LIVING AREA / GAME ROOM, Lower Level
- Wrap around upholstered couch with recliners and chaise lounge
- Flat screen TV
- Poker table
- Foosball table
- Bench seating
- Built-in cabinetry
- Access to patio with views of water
- Seating to comfortably accommodate 6
- Gas BBQ
- Covered with pine coffered ceiling and recessed lights
- Wood decking
- Contemporary wire perimeter
- Overlooks Deschutes waterway
- Brick patio
- Glass-topped coffee table
- Brick path from property to river
- Wood river dock with two Adirondack chairs
- Full bath with combo shower/tub on Main Level
- Laundry room w full size washer and dryer
- Half-bath on Upper Level
- 6 Adult Bikes
Clean, traditional vibe with rustic touch.
Boat launch on the Big Deschutes River down the road.
- Paddle Boarding
- Tennis & Pickleball
- Bird Watching
- Fly Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Disc Golf
- Sunriver Nature Center & Observatory
- Family-friendly Sunriver Brewing Company
Instantly relax in this beautiful, well-appointed Sunriver home with room. Luxury throughout, all guests will relax in comfort with top tier amenities.
Adventure or relaxation awaits each day. Ride the provided bikes to take in the wooded countryside. Visit Sunriver Village and shop, eat or catch a concert. Travel the paved paths that connect Sunriver to the Lava Lands Visitor Center or cross a wooden bridge toward the Benham Falls area. Bring your camera as there are incredible photo ops along the way.
SHARC, an all-season adventure center is minutes away with public access and activities for everyone. (NOTE: SHARC access is dependent on the ongoing policy regarding COVID restrictions.) Take the waterslides, float the lazy river, play in the water jungle gym or hang out in the tot pool and sand area. Play the 9-hole disc golf course or shoot some hoops at the basketball court. Visit the playground, play bocce ball or rock climb at Paulina Park. If you are visiting in the winter get your thrills at one of three tubing runs.
With a 25 minute drive to Mt. Bachelor you can snowshoe, take a dog sled ride, cross country ski, go tubing, downhill ski or snowboard in the winter. In the summer rent a mountain bike and rip through the downhill mountain bike course. Take a scenic chairlift ride and play a round of disc golf, hike or enjoy a sunset dinner.
SECURITY: Ring Doorbell camera in use at main entrance.
NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Activity program not valid on stays over 28 days.