|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 Bunk Combo|
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
We clean our properties in compliance with the guidance prescribed by the CDC, and we provide hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray, and wipes.
Welcome to Old Mill Riverwatch, a townhome in the middle of the Old Mill District, just steps away from the iconic Deschutes River. Mountain and river views. A prized location to enjoy all of the best of Bend.
PLEASE inform us of your plans to bring your dog. Dogs less than 70 lbs only. $75 pet fee for one dog applies. Owner must verify proof that dog is current on all vaccines and flea medications. Guest will pick up/clean up all pet waste and will be responsible for costs associated with remediation of fleas, or damage from dog.
This is a new listing and new photos are coming soon.
- Master Suite; King Size bed w new high-end mattress, end tables w reading lamps, large flat screen TV, ensuite bath with slate-tiled shower and granite countertops. Large walk-in closet. Futon/sofa.
- Second Bedroom; Upper level, Queen bed w new high-end mattress, large flat screen TV, end tables, ensuite bath with shower/tub combo and walk-in closet.
- 3rd Bedroom; combo full/twin bunk bed, full bath across the hall with slate-tile shower/tub combo
- Mountain and River views
- Patio furniture – table and 4 chairs
- Patio with landscaped surroundings
- New propane grill
- 250 sq ft of space
- Gourmet kitchen
- Full array of high-end appliances
- Full-size refrigerator-freezer with ice-maker, gas stove and oven, dishwasher, microwave
- Toaster, blender, coffee maker
- Large pantry
- Full supply of utensils, bakeware, flatware, dishes, glasses, and cups
- Granite countertops w custom hardwood cabinetry
- Countertop seating for 3
- Central A/C and heating
- Gas fireplace
- Contemporary dining room table
- Flat screen Smart TV w cable in living room
- Sectional sofa, love seat
- New quality linens, bedding and towels throughout
- Laundry room with full size washer and dryer
- Hair dryers
- Tandem, double-deep garage
- Ping-pong table
- Iron and ironing board
- Garage and driveway parking
- Garage space for bikes and watercraft
- Skiing, snowboarding
- Paddle Boarding
- Bird Watching
- Ale Trail
- Cascade Lakes Byway
- Brewery Tours and Tasting
- Wine Tasting
- and More!
The Old Mill Riverwatch is an ideally located vacation getaway for an extended family or a group of friends seeking adventure and outdoor recreation. The home is fresh with modern creature comforts and looks out on beautiful Central Oregon scenery.
The open floor plan keeps everyone in the kitchen, dining area, and living area connected. The kitchen features modern design and function, and is equipped to conveniently dine in during times of social distancing. Or, flip some burgers on the back patio.
Every inviting outdoor opportunity is at your doorstep. A leisurely stroll along the river, a vigorous bike ride, a passive float on the Deschutes, or a more strenuous kayak or SUP outing are all right there. Shoppers, foodies, beer-lovers, wine-sippers, and coffee drinkers all have multiple choices without working up a sweat.
Something new can be tried every day at one of the numerous pockets of foodcarts offering everything imaginable. Bakeries, pubs, and fine dining are all within walking distance.
In the winter, Reed Market Rd will take you to S Century Drive in a minute and you'll be early in line at the lift at Mt Bachelor. Snow parks even sooner. Or, you can drive less than a mile and hop on the shuttle.
Take advantage of our relationship with Wheel Fun rentals and take a short bike ride to downtown and another assortment of restaurants, boutiques, parks and street events all year long. The entrance to Hwy 97 is 2 minutes away, taking you north to Smith Rock, and south to Sunriver.
Plan your stay around one of the concerts at Les Schwab Amphitheater. Saunter to and from. No car, no parking.
Have time to venture out? Phil’s trail and world-class golf experiences are minutes away.
Pack light and stay awhile – you have a laundry room with full-size washer and dryer here. If you must, you can get on the grid using provided WiFi.
Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation.
SECURITY: Ring Doorbell camera in use at main entrance.
NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.
Guests must adhere to the Bend Good Neighbor Guidelines, found in the binder.
Activity program not valid on stays over 28 days.