|Bedroom #1 King|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 Bunk Twin|
This is a NEW listing. If you have any questions, please contact us.
You can’t find a better place than Central Oregon to escape the stress safely. River, hill, and trail welcome you and promise to help you rejuvenate.
The Old Mill Pines is a delightful 3-bedroom home in the Old Mill district. Fully updated, with new everything, this marvelous home is ideally located and serves as a perfect launch site for enjoying all the best that Bend and Central Oregon has to offer.
- Bedroom #1: New King bed with new bedding, reading lamps, full closet
- Bedroom #2: New Queen bed with new bedding, end tables with reading lamps, full closet
- Bedroom #3: New Twin over Twin bunk
- Fully-equipped, upgraded kitchen with all new stainless-steel appliances
- Fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher
- Coffee maker, toaster, blender
- Quartz countertops w custom cabinetry
- 4 burner electric solid stovetop and oven
- Full array of utensils and cooking equipment
- Stylistic modern backsplash
- Dining for 6
- Sectional sofa w coffee table
- 48 in flat screen TV w streaming content (no cable)
- Ceiling fan
- Beautiful pine deck
- New 6-person hot tub
- Dining table and chairs
- Propane grill
- Full bath with shower/tub combo, dual sinks
- New LVP flooring and new lighting
- Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Driveway parking
- New, modern look and feel throughout
- Short walk to Old Mill shops, restaurants, movie theater and the Hayden Homes Amphitheater
- River and river trails nearby
- Skiing, snowboarding
- Paddle Boarding
- Bird Watching
- Ale Trail
- Cascade Lakes Byway
- Brewery Tours and Tasting - Crux and Immersion Brewing, and Avid Cider all within walking distance
- Wine Tasting
- and More!
The Old Mill Pines is a single-level, newly updated gem, in Bend's Old Mill District. Situated on a quiet street with limited traffic, it is a perfect destination for a small family or party of 6.
It offers an open dining/living space with freshly painted walls and ceilings, a kitchen equipped with all new stainless steel appliances, and stylistic touches. There is new LVP flooring and lighting throughout.
This cozy and quaint home is centrally located for guests intent on walking, biking and enjoying the water and mountains.
Meal time means the option of preparing meals in a fully stocked modern kitchen. Pleasant evenings will inspire firing up the grill and dining outside on the grill overlooking a private back yard. Enjoy dinner, laughs, and your favorite beverage while you prepare for tomorrow's adventure. Finish things off before retiring by soaking under the stars to relieve the muscles after a day on the mountain, or piloting your bike on Phil's Trail.
The home offers quick access to Reed Market, a straight shot to S Century Dr and Mt Bachelor for your day in the Sno Parks or on the slopes. Or, you can just drive about a mile and half and hop on the shuttle.
A walk to the Old Mill gets you to no a choice of brew pubs and coffee shops. The bike makes it easy to expand your choices and decide on an almost endless choices for good eats at several restaurants and numerous food carts. Shopping, a movie theater, and events at Hayden Homes Amphitheater are all walkable excursions. It's just a five minute trip on wheels to downtown and another assortment of restaurants, boutiques, parks and events all year long. The entrance to Hwy 97 is 2 minutes away, taking you north to Smith Rock, and south to Sunriver.
Pack light and stay awhile – you have a laundry room with full-size washer and dryer here. If work is necessary, high speed WiFi makes it easy.
Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation.
NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
NO PETS allowed at this property.
Maximum Occupancy: 6 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.
Guest must adhere to Bend Good Neighbor Guidelines. (copy found in binder)
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Winter activities include admission to Juniper Swim and Fitness, Mountain Air, and XC ski/snowshoe rental. In the summer, enjoy Juniper Fitness and Mountain Air, along with bike and tube rentals. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Activity program not valid on stays over 28 days.