We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
This expansive modern jewel overlooks Farewell Bend Park and the Old Mill District. A 250 sq ft bunk room is home base for the kids while the adults settle into their choice of space occupying the rest of this spectacular home. A mere 300 feet away is the epic Deschutes River. Not only perfectly located in the hub of Bend's outdoor wonderland, WoodRiver House exudes luxury, comfort, and convenience. Impeccably decorated and appointed, it is the ultimate complement to the experience that is uniquely Central Oregon.
Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation.
Master Suite: Main Level. King Bed / Private Bath with double sinks, walk-in shower and tub, expansive walk-in closet, 64" flat screen TV, access to deck, view of river.
BR #2: Lower Level. Queen Bed, 42" flat screen TV, adjacent to lower level living area.
BR #3: Lower Level. Queen Bed, adjacent to lower level living area.
Bunk Room: Upper Level. 2 bunk sets/4 Full Size beds, adjacent to upper level living area.
All bedrooms are furnished with high-end mattresses, pillows, linens and towels, side tables and reading lamps.
- Granite countertops and custom cabinetry w pull-out shelves
- Bosch stainless steel appliances
- Full-size refrigerator-freezer w water and ice dispenser
- Split compartment dishwasher
- Keurig coffee maker
- 5 burner gas stovetop, oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster
- Wine refrigerator
- Instant Pot, blender, mixer
- Fully equipped with utensils, knives, cookware, bakeware, serving dishes
- Plank paneled dining table seats 8
- Additional counter seating for 6
- Access to upper level deck
- View of river
- Contemporary lighted fireplace w remote control
- Large leather sofa
- Arm chairs and bench seats
- 6' coffee table
- 64" curved TV
- Vaulted ceilings
- Hardwood floors
- Custom shelves and cabinetry
- Ceiling fan
- Floor to ceiling, wall-to-wall windows overlooking Deschutes River
- Coffered ceiling w built-in lighting
- Radiant floor heat
- Walk-in tiled shower
- Soaking tub
- Dual vanities
Lower Level Living Area
- 2 leather love seats
- Leather ottoman
- 54" flat screen TV
- Wet bar
- Work area with raised bench tables
- Built-in cabinetry
- Access to patio with views of river
Upper Level Living Area
- Sofa and chairs
- Oversized circular coffee/game table
- 54" flat screen TV
- Views of mountains and river
- Seating to comfortably accommodate 10
- Covered with pine coffered ceiling
- Equipped with built in overhead heaters
- Pressure stained decking
- Paneled glass perimeter
- Overlooks Old Mill and Deschutes River
- Full bath with combo shower/tub on lower level
- New full bath in upper level for bunk room guests
- Lower level patio with seating for 10
- Natural gas BBQ
- Heated, stained and stamped driveway
- Heated exposed aggregate walkway
- Heated garage with chrome finished epoxy floor
- 3 zone heating
- Recirculating hot water
- Laundry room w full size washer and dryer
- Half-bath on main level
- Outdoor shower
- Printer in lower level
- Games, puzzles
- Configured to connect your streaming devices to all TVs
- WiFi booster
- Original artwork and wall hangings throughout
- Contemporary vibe with rustic touch
- Skiing, snowboarding
- Paddle Boarding
- Bird Watching
- Ale Trail
- Cascade Lakes Byway
- Brewery Tours and Tasting
- Wine Tasting
- and More!
You will fall in love with WoodRiver House immediately. Luxury throughout, all guests will enjoy top tier comfort and amenities.
You are at the river's edge with your favorite watercraft in no time. Glide effortlessly under the Old Mill footbridge, past the Schwab amphitheater, all the way to Drake Park and downtown Bend if you choose. Rinse off in the outdoor shower before relaxing on the elevated deck or lower level patio. Tomorrow, you can step out your door and pick up the Deschutes River trail for any number of hiking options. Enjoy a concert and walk back in the cool desert evening. Shop at The Old Mill and decide among several great choices for dinner. Or walk a few minutes more and check out the brew pubs, bakeries, food carts, and coffee shops.
Bike downtown in minutes without breaking a sweat. There you have blocks of boutiques, restaurants, and a great chance to enjoy one of the many festivals going on year round.
In the winter, Reed Market Rd drops you off at Century Drive and you are on the lift in less than 30 minutes. Or quicker still, you and the kids can enjoy one of the Sno-Parks en route.
You will want to enhance the memories of your Central Oregon vacation by preparing a gourmet meal for the group in the inspirational kitchen.
This Great Room lives up to its name. A full wall of windows brighten the entire space and provide unobstructed views of the river, the bluffs and the Old Mill District. Inviting and comfortable furniture and exemplary touches throughout make you feel pampered.
Take advantage of some of Bend's legendary 300 days of sun by sitting back with your feet up on the elevated deck while you sip a glass of wine, laugh with your friends and family, and bask in high desert comfort.
Everyone retires to extraordinary sleeping comfort.
NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
NO PETS allowed at this property.
Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the
Activity program not valid on stays over 28 days.
To purchase a vacation home like this one, Sam DeLay with Hasson Company, Realtors
Shine, thank you for the feedback. We're happy to hear WoodRiver House was accommodating for you and your friends. There is a pocket door to the bathroom, but your point is still well-taken. We will look into adding blinds in the new bathroom to keep the bunk room dark in the morning. Thank you for letting us know. Please remember us the next time you return to Bend. We'd love to have you back!