We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Snow is here!! Enjoy a free snowboard/ski rental each day of your stay.
Welcome to The Shoreliner, kick off your shoes and relax with twelve or more of your friends and family at this Sunriver gem nestled among Ponderosa pines on the Deschutes River. This custom waterfront home has a view from nearly every room.
PLEASE inform us of your plans to bring your dog. Dogs less than 75 lbs only.
Boat ramp access to the Deschutes River is located across the street from the neighborhood, 2 minutes away. Bring your stand-up paddle boards, canoes, kayaks or inner tubes.
The Shoreliner is perfectly located in Sunriver’s outdoor wonderland and the house radiates luxury, comfort and convenience. With five well-appointed bedrooms there is space for everyone.
- Master Suite: Main level, King bed / Private bath with double sinks, separate tub and walk-in custom tile shower, flat screen TV, access to deck
- BR #2: Raised 4 poster Queen bed on main level
- BR #3: Queen sleigh bed with foam mattress on main level
- BR #4: Queen sleigh bed with foam mattress on lower level
- BR #5: Two Twin bunk beds
All bedrooms are furnished with high-end mattresses, pillows, linens and towels.
GOURMET KITCHEN, lower level:
- Granite countertops and custom cabinetry w pull-out shelves
- Stainless steel appliances
- Full-size refrigerator-freezer w water and ice dispenser
- Split compartment dishwasher
- Coffee maker
- Dacor 6-burner gas stove with pot filler faucet above, oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster
- Blender, wine rack
- Fully equipped with utensils, knives, cookware, bakeware, serving dishes
KITCHEN DINING, lower level:
- Wood dining table seats 6
- Additional counter seating for 4
- View of river
DINING ROOM, lower level:
- Wood table seats 8, with 2 extra leaves to accommodate all 12
- Adjacent to great room
GREAT ROOM, lower level:
- Rustic fireplace with rock hearth
- Two large leather sofas
- Coffee table
- Vaulted ceilings
- Hardwood floors
- Custom shelves and cabinetry
- Floor to ceiling, wall-to-wall windows overlooking Deschutes waterway
- Access to elevated deck
MASTER SUITE, lower level:
- Coffered ceiling w built-in lighting
- Radiant floor heat
- Walk-in tiled shower w handheld shower head
- Soaking tub
- Dual vanities
- Bench seat and upholstered chaise lounge
LIVING AREA / GAME ROOM, lower level
- Wrap around upholstered couch with recliners and chaise lounge
- Flat screen TV
- Poker table with four leather upholstered chairs
- Foosball table
- Bench seating
- Built-in cabinetry
- Access to patio with views of water
- Seating to comfortably accommodate 6
- Gas BBQ
- Covered with pine coffered ceiling and recessed lights
- Wood decking
- Contemporary wire perimeter
- Overlooks Deschutes waterway
- Brick patio
- Sunbrella upholstered couch
- Two Sunbrella upholstered chairs
- Glass-topped coffee table
- Brick path from property to river
- Wood river dock with two Adirondack chairs
- Full bath with combo shower/tub on upper level
- Laundry room w full size washer and dryer
- Half-bath on main level
Clean, traditional vibe with rustic touch
Boat launch on the Big Deschutes River down the road
- Paddle Boarding
- Tennis & Pickleball
- Bird Watching
- Fly Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Disc Golf
- Sunriver Nature Center & Observatory
- Family-friendly Sunriver Brewing Company
Instantly relax in this beautiful, well-appointed Sunriver home with room for large groups. Luxury throughout, all guests will relax in comfort with top tier amenities.
Adventure or relaxation awaits each day. Ride the provided bikes to take in the wooded countryside. Visit Sunriver Village and shop, eat or catch a concert. Travel the paved paths that connect Sunriver to the Lava Lands Visitor Center or cross a wooden bridge toward the Benham Falls area. Bring your camera as there are incredible photo ops along the way.
The SHARC, an all-season adventure center is minutes away with activities for everyone. Swim in the indoor-heated pool if its cold outside or when the weather is nice head outside and pick your aquatic adventure: take the waterslides, float the lazy river, play in the water jungle gym or hang out in the tot pool and sand area. Play the 9-hole disc golf course, or shoot some hoops at the basketball court. Visit the playground, play bocce ball or rock climb at Paulina Park. If you are visiting in the winter get your thrills at one of three tubing runs.
With a 25 minute drive to Mt. Bachelor you can snowshoe, take a dog sled ride, cross country ski, go tubing, downhill ski or snowboard in the winter. In the summer rent a mountain bike and rip through the downhill mountain bike course. Take a scenic chairlift ride and play a round of disc golf, hike or enjoy a sunset dinner.
With so much to do at home you might not want to leave. Prepare a cheese board in the gourmet kitchen, pour glasses of wine and relax. Share stories on the deck or the patio overlooking the river surrounded by sweet pines.
When the sun sets retire inside and challenge friends and family to poker or foosball. Everyone can pile onto the comfy reclining couch and catch a movie. The hardest decision of the day may be picking which movie to enjoy.
When everyone is ready to drift off to sleep, extraordinary sleeping comfort awaits.
This home is so easy to live in you won’t ever want to leave but at least your Central Oregon vacation memories will last forever.
NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
Pets less than 70 lbs are permitted
Activity program not valid for stays over 28 days.