Family-friendly Mt Bachelor Village Condo accommodates 6 skiers, snowboarders and swimmers.
Since this is a new listing, we encourage you to contact us so we can tell you everything you need to know about it, and about getting the most out of your stay here in Mt Bachelor Village resort. Please contact us for last minute reservations - we'll do everything we can to accommodate requests with less than 48 hours notice.
- Lower Level Bedroom: Queen Size Bed, adjacent full bath with tub/shower and heat lamp, dresser and closet, flat-screen TV, nightstands w reading lamps
- Second Level Bedroom: Queen Size Bed, private bathroom w shower and heat lamp, vanity/sink/mirror, end tables w reading lamps
- Full Size sofa sleeper bed in Living Room
- Propane grill with full set of grilling tools
- Wrought-iron table w 6 chairs
- Refrigerator-freezer, 4 burner stove and oven, microwave, coffee-maker, teapot, toaster, and garbage disposal
- Food processor
- Slow cooker
- Full complement of pots, pans, and cooking utensils
- Tile countertops
- Counter seating
- A/C units up and down
- Vaulted ceilings
- Pool pass
- Washer and dryer
- Hair dryers
- Flat screen TVs with Netflix/Hulu
- Iron and ironing board
- Books and games
- Skiing, snowboarding
- Paddle Boarding
- Bird Watching
- Ale Trail
- Cascade Lakes Byway
- Brewery Tours and Tasting
- Wine Tasting
- and More!
Tastefully decorated 2 BR, 2 BA condo in Mt Bachelor Village Resort Ski House. 2nd level condo is perfect for 6 adventure seekers enjoying Central Oregon year round. In the winter, you'll be first in line at the chair lift after a 20 minute straight shot to the mountain. Kids will make a beeline to the pool in the summer with the sun worshipping adults. The hot tub is there to soothe downhillers and take the chill off a high desert evening. Trailheads and playground are mere steps away and returning hikers are greeted with air-conditioned comfort. Finish the day and start the morning enjoying the fresh smell of pine on the private balcony. Rejuvenate on comfortable queen beds and a full-size pull out sleeper sofa. This place has it all.
All the Bend hotspots are no more than a 10 minute drive – downtown, Old Mill district, restaurants, breweries, shopping, Schwab Amphitheater. Access the river trails by taking a short stroll.
Washer and dryer upstairs. WiFi and TVs are Netflix/Hulu ready.
NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
NO PETS allowed at this property.
****Guests at Mt Bachelor have access to the community pool, hot tub, playground and trailheads.
Pool hours (March – Oct) 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Outdoor Jacuzzi is open year around.
Maximum Occupancy: 6 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.
Guest must adhere to Mt Bachelor Village Resort Rules and Regulations (copy found in unit)