|Bedroom Twin (2)|
Welcome to The Reserve off Hudson Bend!
This home has everything you’ve been looking for… private pool, secluded backyard with deer and other wildlife roaming the grounds, a downstairs master with plenty of room (privacy), 3 bedrooms and 3 baths upstairs ensure everyone can find a quiet place to relax and refresh. Watch the game poolside while tending the grill. No need for anyone to miss a moment of the fun. Upstairs is perfect for the kids to watch the latest bingeworthy craze on the large roku enabled tv. The large open floorplan downstairs is perfect for family time, this nicely stocked kitchen is close to the action. No longer will you be missing the fun when its your time to cook! Leaving this tucked-away retreat near Lake Travis may be the hardest thing you do while you’re here!
About the Home:
• Master downstairs with King (adjustable) bed, private access to pool / backyard, large, wall-mounted smart TV, en-suite bath
• Upstairs bedroom with Queen bed, wall-mounted smart TV, en-suite bath
• Upstairs bedroom with Queen bed, smart TV, en-suite bath
• Upstairs bedroom with Twin bed + trundle, adjacent bathroom
• Upstairs game/media room with queen sleeper sofa, large, wall-mounted smart TV, Xbox, board games & books
• Downstairs dedicated work space / office
• Small ‘bonus’ room with desk, chairs and wall-mounted smart TV
• Laundry room with full-size, front-load washer and dryer
This home offers…
* Private swimming pool
* Private Hot Tub
* Peaceful Backyard
* Outdoor Firepit and multiple sitting area
* Outdoor TV / entertainment area
* Basketball in driveway
* Off-street, driveway parking with enough room for boat
* And more…
Even though this home has everything you’ll need, for those of you who just HAVE to get out of the house, not to worry! This home is in a great location, a short drive to marina/boat rentals, shopping, restaurants, bars, grocery stores, parks, golf, and just about anything else you could imagine.
Policies & House Rules:
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking is strictly prohibited This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- Absolutely No events, parties or large gatherings
- NO PETS
- Quiet hours must be observed: are 10pm -8am
- No Open Flames inside the home
- We make every attempt to ensure that the hot tubs are in service, hot, and ready for your arrival. However, there are times when a hot tub is out of service due to circumstances beyond our control. We do not charge extra for out hot tub amenities, and there will be no refund if a hot tub is not in service when you arrive.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee specific pool temperatures during the winter months due to fluctuating external temperatures overnight, which impact the temperature of the pool.
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 48 hours of arrival date
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy (8) at any point during your stay, without prior permission. This is cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
Hi Robert, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at The Reserve and we'll look forward to having you back as our guest again in the future. Thanks again and safe travels, Amy