|2nd bedroom King|
|3rd bedroom Queen|
|4th bedroom Full|
Welcome to McCormick Mountain Getaway @ Lake Travis!
Get away from it all and relax in the scenic Texas Hill Country off the South Shore of Lake Travis. We are located right off 620, nestled in the Hill Country and is the perfect escape for a quick weekend getaway, or an extended staycation. This home is perfect for families. Rolling hills and lush foliage line the roads opening to glimpses of sparkling Lake Travis. Enjoy tranquil, quiet evenings and sunshine filled days! Our home is a stone-throw away from Lakeway Marina, watercraft rentals, live music venues, restaurants and shopping.
+++++ ABOUT THE HOME +++++
- Master: King-size bed, en-suite master bath with jacuzzi tub and separate walk-in shower, large smart TV, and work area (main floor)
- 2nd BR: Full-size bed + desk/work area, small TV (main floor)
- 3rd BR: king-size bed, large smart TV, access to outside covered patio and sitting area (downstairs)
- 4th BR: Queen-size bed, large smart TV, mini-fridge, table with 4-chairs, access to covered patio and sitting area (downstairs)
- Full-bath with shower/tub combo (downstairs)
- ½ bath (main floor)
- Large living room with lots of seating around the large smart TV
- Open kitchen with bar seating and dining room table with seating for 8
- Large outdoor patio with beautiful views of the Hill Country
Once you’ve arrived, you’re not going to want to leave. However, if you happen to get stir-crazy, this home is just minutes from great Hill Country and Lake Travis fun -- beaches, parks, fishing, boating, skiing, tubing, swimming, watercraft rentals, live music venues, restaurants, stores, biking, hiking, you name it! If you find yourself wanting to get out and explore, there are plenty of things to do!
+++++ ABOUT THE AREA +++++
• Numerous golf courses nearby
• 1 mile to Mansfield Dam for swimming & park privileges
• 1.5 miles from 827 Rays Kitchen & Cellar
• 2.5 miles to Austin Boat Tours
• 2.6 miles to Just For Fun Watercraft Rentals
• 5.5 miles to High 5 Family Entertainment Center
• 6 miles to HEB Grocery Store • 6 miles to The Oasis
• 7 miles to Hippie Hollow Park
• 8 miles from Lakeway City Park
• 9.5 miles to the Hill Country Galleria (movies, dining, shopping and more)
• 11 miles to Lake Travis Zipline
• 13 miles to Volente Beach & Waterpark
• 11 miles to Bent Oak Winery
• 14 miles to El Gaucho Winery
• 20 miles to the world-famous 6th Street in Downtown Austin
• 22 miles to trendy Rainey Street in Downtown Austin
• 23 miles to South Congress for an incredible day of people-watching, sight-seeing, shopping and more
• 26 miles to Stonehouse Vineyard
• 27 miles to Slowpokes Winery Tours
If you’re interested in taking a day trip, there are a number of great places to consider visiting: Marble Falls, Fredricksburg, San Antonio, Wimberly, Hamilton Pool, not to mention you are on one of the most pristine lakes in all of Texas! We look forward to having you as our guest!
Be sure to ask about current promotions and extended-stay discounts!
Policies & House Rules:
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking is strictly prohibited This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- No Open Flames inside the home
- Absolutely No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Limit of one dog (absolutely no cats), with $100 pet fee
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 48 hours of arrival date
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy (8) at any point during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
Hi Victoria, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are glad you enjoyed your extended stay at McCormick Mountain and we will look forward to having you friends and family as our guest in the future. Thanks again, Amy
Hi Sara, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are glad you enjoyed your stay and will look forward to having you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again, Amy
Hi Jonny, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and will look forward to having you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again, Amy with iTrip
HI Luis, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at McCormick Mountain Getaway and we'll look forward to having you back as our guest in the future. Safe travels, Amy with iTrip
Hi Jan, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we will hope to have you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again and Safe Travels, Amy
HI Marilyn, We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at McCormick Mountain and appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. We will look forward to having you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again, Amy
HI Laura, We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at McCormick Mountain and we'll look forward to having you back as our guest in the future. In addition to the great views from the upstairs patio, we especially enjoy the wind chimes! :) Thanks again, Amy