This Beautiful South Austin Bungalow is Walking Distance to Zilker and close to SoCo, 6th Street, Rainey STreet and all of DT Austin! When Location Means EVERYTHING...
Transform your Austin Experience with this Outstanding 3 BR, 2Ba Bungalow that features a stunning outdoor space with screened-in porch, fire-pit, Big Green Egg and Saltwater Pool in the backyard. And have we mentioned the LOCATION???
It's just a quick walk to Zilker Park and everything South Austin has to offer! Spend less time stressing out about transportation hassles and more time ENJOYING THIS GREAT CITY.
This stylish home comfortably accommodates 6 adults (not suitable for children under the age of 12) and is perfect for entertaining with a beautiful outdoor space. Use the screened-in porch to enjoy a morning cup of coffee or sip an evening glass of wine or other adult beverage out by the pool.
- 3 Bedrooms - 2 Queen-sized Beds, 1 Double (+ futon)
- 2 Baths
- Full Kitchen w/ Stainless Steel Appliances
- Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Awesome screened-in porch with banquet table seating
- Outdoor space with fire pit, BIG GREEN EGG Grill, and a Saltwater Pool
- FREE WiFi
- FREE Parking on site and on the street
- Peloton rental for additional fee (please ask for details and requirements)
- Fire Extinguisher, CO2 Detector, Smoke Detector, and First Aid Kit
- …and much, much, more!
- Zilker Park – 2 Min
- Lady Bird Lake Hike & Bike Trail – 5 min
- Auditorium Shores – 4 min
- The Long Center for Performing Arts – 6 min
- Downtown Austin – 8 min
- Rainey Street – 9 min
- 6th Street – 6 min
- East Austin – 12 min
- The Domain – 19 min
- University of Texas – 16 min
- Greetings from Austin Mural - 5 min
- Barton Creek Pool – 5 min
JUST A FEW OF THE MANY OUTSTANDING RESTAURANTS NEARBY:
- Uchi – 2 min
- Shake Shack – 2 min
- Chilantro – 3 min
- Odd Duck – 3 min
- Terry Black’s Barbeque – 3 min
- Maudie’s Too – 3 min
- Gourdoughs Public House – 4 min
- Sway – 5 min
- Kerby Lane Café – 5 min
- Home Slice Pizza – 7 min
Be sure to ask about about current specials and discounted rates for extended stays. We hope to see you soon!
- Non-smoking residence
- This home is not suited for young children
- No more than 1 dog allowed (up to 40lbs) with pet fee. NO CATS.
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance
Hi Herve, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are glad you enjoyed your stay!
Hi Mike, We are glad your family enjoyed their stay and will hope to have them back as our guest in the future. Thanks again, Amy
Hi Kathleen, Thanks for taking the time to leaving this review - glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have you back as our guest again in the future! Thanks again, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Michael, Thanks for taking the time to leaving this review - glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have you back as our guest again in the future! Thanks again, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Natalie, Thanks for taking the time to leaving this review - glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have you back as our guest again in the future! Thanks again, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Kristina, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you got to experience ATX while in town! -Amy with iTrip
Hi Jennifer, Thanks for leaving this review - glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have you back! -Amy with iTrip
Hi Jordan, Thanks for taking time out to leave this review. Glad you enjoyed the home and YES, you'll need to plan another trip and give the Green Egg a whirl! Hope to have you back soon, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Ann, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - so glad you enjoyed the home and hope you got to make some wonderful memories on your 'girls trip'! Please come back any time - it was a pleasure having you. Safe travels, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Renee, We appreciate you taking the time to leave this thorough review and we hope you enjoyed your stay in ATX despite the challenges you appear to have faced. We wish you would have contacted us during your stay, as we would have had someone out to address all of your concerns on day 1! Our goal is to deliver a stress-free guest experience and we would have certainly taken care of any issues that were present. That said, we do appreciate the feedback and will share all of this with the owners. One of the challenges to having a home that is owner-occupied part of the time, is that there are certain maintenance issues that the owner may become 'used' to that guests see as a nuisance. We will make sure that these are addressed and again, thank you for taking the time to offer the feedback. Hope you got to see some good bands at ACL, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Jessica, We are so glad your group enjoyed the home on Margaret St! Hope you were able to make lasting memories - thank you for being such great house guests and for taking the time to leave this review. We'd love to have you back! -Amy with iTrip
Steve, We'd love to receive more specifics on what exactly you mean, as photos that are on the listing were taking with in the last 6 months. Thanks, -Amy with iTrip