Welcome to Eva Place!
This eclectic 4-bedroom, 4-bath bohemian home (with detached 1BR in the back) helps 'keep Austin weird' and sits just 1 block from South Congress – One of the hottest spots in all of ATX! Your time spent at this fun and lovingly updated home will be a trip you will never forget. While it will be easy to lose track of time admiring all of the quirky decorations in the house, the good news is once you’re done checking out the inside of the home, you’re close enough to walk to the nightlife, Austin-famous restaurants and shopping. Be close to what you came to Austin for!
After you’ve had your fill of SoCo and the crowds that come along with it, you can escape to the backyard oasis with comfortable seating and large hot tub. If you enjoy cooking (after all, isn’t that where the life of the family is?), you’ll have all you need to prepare a feast in this huge nicely stocked eat in kitchen. Perfect for celebrating any occasion! Ask about our week day specials.
+++ ABOUT THE HOME +++
2 living areas (downstairs)
2 bedrooms downstairs (1 with Queen bed at front of house, 1 with twin bunks and full-size bed at back of house)
Large, fully-stocked kitchen and dining space
small work-space with desk (downstairs)
2 Full bathrooms (downstairs)
2 Full bathrooms (upstairs)
2 bedrooms upstairs
Master (upstairs) has King bed, sitting area, Queen platform bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and large soaker tub, and private balcony over-looking back courtyard
2nd upstairs bedroom has Queen bed and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower
Detached 1BR apartment in back of house has Full kitchen, trundle twin bed, and is a great escape from the main house
Private Hot Tub
Gas BBQ Grill
Driveway parking for 2 vehicles
- Zilker Park – 2.5 Mi.
- Lady Bird Lake Hike & Bike Trail – 2.5 miles
- Auditorium Shores – 1.5 miles
- The Long Center for Performing Arts – 1.5 miles
- South Congress Ave (SoCo) – 1 block
- Rainey Street – 2 miles
- 6th Street – 2.5 miles
- The Domain – 14 miles
- University of Texas – 4 miles
- Barton Creek Pool –3 miles
+++JUST A FEW OF THE MANY OUTSTANDING RESTAURANTS NEARBY+++:
- Uchi – 1.5 miles
- Shake Shack – 1.5 miles
- Chilantro – 1 mile
- Odd Duck – 1.2 miles
- Terry Black’s Barbeque – 1.5 miles
- Maudie’s Too – 1.3 miles
- Gourdoughs Public House – 2 miles
- Kerby Lane Café – 2 miles
- Magnolia Cafe - 1 block
- Home Slice Pizza - .5 miles
+++ ABOUT THE AREA +++
You’ve found the PERFECT location! If you’re in town for one of Austin’s well-known events, such as SXSW or ACL Music Festival, this location simply cannot be beat! Eva Place is situation in the heart of downtown Austin with easy access to just about ANYTHING you might want to do while you’re in town! If you’re in town for work or a convention, you’re in a great spot – Eva Place is less than 2 miles from the Austin Convention Center.
We seriously doubt that you’ll run out of things to do while you’re here, but if you need to feel accomplished on your vacation, take a stab at our scavenger hunt. This adventure will give you a reason to explore the house, the neighborhood and Austin. Winner each quarter receives a 10% discount on their next iTrip Austin vacation (some restrictions apply)
We look forward to having you as our guest! Welcome to Eva Place!
- Non-smoking residence
- No Open Flames inside the home
- Only 1 small (up to 40 lbs) dog allowed, with Pet fee. NO CATS, no more than 1 dog
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- If it is determined that linens or towels are damaged/missing during your stay (damage includes any type of stains, in addition to tears / holes), there
will be a $250 replacement fee applied to the card on file.
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- We make every attempt to ensure that the hot tubs are in service, hot, and ready for your arrival. However, there are times when a hot tub is out of service due to circumstances beyond our control. We do not charge extra for out hot tub amenities, and there will be no refund if a hot tub is not in service when you arrive.
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance
Frequently Asked Questions
PETS POLICY: If you book a pet friendly property, the following provisions (included in the rental agreement) apply:
We allow 1 small dog (40lbs) with $100 pet fee; ALL pets subject to approval
All dogs must be current on all vaccinations. (documentation from accredited Vet must be provided by Guest upon request). All pets must be treated with flea & tick repellent at least 3 days prior to arrival
Guests are responsible for cleaning up & disposing of all pet waste
Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time and must not make excessive noise. Pets must be crated when left in the property unattended. Pets must remain on a leash when outside.
If pets cause any damage, or the property requires additional cleaning the guest will be charged the cost of any repairs or clean up. If a security deposit has been paid it will be deducted. If there is no security deposit then the guest authorizes their credit card to be charged directly for the repair or clean-up cost
HOT TUBS & HEATED POOLS: Some of our homes have hot tubs and/or heated pools. We make every attempt to ensure that the hot tubs are in service, hot, and ready for your arrival. However, there are times when a hot tub is out of service due to circumstances beyond our control. We do not charge extra for out hot tub amenities, and there will be no refund if a hot tub is not in service when you arrive. Likewise, if night-time temps are cold (below 50), it is unlikely that a 'heated pool' will be warm, so please be aware that night-time temperatures directly impact the temperature of the water in the swimming pool. Hot tubs are strictly for use by guests 18 and older, at the users own risk, and must not be used by guests with medical conditions that prohibit their use, or by guests who have been consuming alcohol or other cognitive-altering substances. Irresponsible use of the hot tub (leaving a hot tub uncovered, leaving jets running while not in use, spilling liquids in the hot tub, broken glass, etc) that results in extra hot tub maintenance after your departure will result in a charge of up to $250 for extra maintenance fees.
DOCK, POOL & PATIO: Tenant hereby acknowledges the premises they have reserved may include a dock (private or community) and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the dock and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the dock and deck area can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the dock, community or private pool and patio areas, if applicable. Property Owner and Manager may not be held responsible for any injury that may occur. Additionally, Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the released parties for any and all causes of action arising as a consequence of any incidents which might occur as a result of participation in any activities with or involving the released parties
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF LIMITED DAMAGE WAIVER (LDW): In order for LDW to cover accidental damages/expenses, all damages MUST be reported prior to check-out. If damages are not reported prior to check-out and discovered later, the tenant will be responsible for all repairs and replacement costs
HOLD HARMLESS: iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Nor does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control
COVID19: During the Pandemic there may be significant changes to operations and operating hours of tourist-related activities. Community pools may not be open, or have limited hours. Restaurants may not have indoor dining or limited outdoor dining only. City rules regarding wearing masks and other safety equipment may apply. None of these or other similar restrictions are within our control are not a reason for a refund. Please consider investing in travel insurance
EQUIPMENT FAILURE: There will be no refunds or discounts due to air conditioning, heating or appliance failures. Failures will be repaired as quickly as possible
LINENS: Linens shall not be removed from the rental unit at any time. There will be a charge for missing and/or damaged linens
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, OR LARGE GATHERINGS! These are cause for eviction with no refund. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times. Properties may include a noise alert monitoring system and other electronic devices to ensure that neighborhood noise and occupancy levels are respected. If we receive noise complaints and are required to come to the property to address, there will be a $250 fine charged to the credit card on file. Occupancy is limited at all times during your stay to the maximum 'sleeps' number stated in the listing. Do not invite additional people to the home
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking (including vaping/e-cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere inside our homes. This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 72 hours of arrival date
- City & State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy at any point during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
- Some of our homes have hot tubs and/or swimming pools. We make every attempt to ensure that the hot tubs are in service, hot, and ready for your arrival. However, there are times when a hot tub is out of service due to circumstances beyond our control. We do not charge extra for out hot tub amenities, and there will be no refund if a hot tub is not in service when you arrive. Likewise, if night-time temps are cold (below 50), it is unlikely that a 'heated pool' will be warm, so please be aware that night-time temperatures directly impact the temperature of the water in the swimming pool.
- We make every attempt to keep the pool as clean as possible, but at times leaves and debris may end up on the surface. This will not be cause for refund.
- We have pest control treat our homes every other month. There may be an occasional pest that finds its way inside - this will not be cause for a refund.
- Please consider investing in travel insurance. It is impossible for hosts to make refund assurances for every possible scenario so it is recommended that guests consider purchasing a travelers insurance benefit in order to protect your plans in the event of extenuating circumstances. If you have been diagnosed, medical record confirmation will allow you to file a claim for travel related losses with your travel insurance provider.
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- EARLY CHECK-IN: We aim to offer early check-ins whenever possible. We will text on the day of arrival when the home is ready for check in. Please make sure your mobile number is up to date in your iTrip account. This will allow us to offer an early check in
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 304-2668