|Main House Master King|
|Studio Bedroom Full XL|
|Back House BR 1 Queen|
|Back House BR 2 Queen|
Come one, come all to this SoCo compound! Walk to Home Slice, the Love you so much mural or upscale and vintage shopping. Convenient to all you came to Austin for. This gorgeous, newly remodeled property lies in in heart of Austin - the historic South Congress district - and offers you and your guests (up to 8 individuals can comfortably fit) all of the following to call home during your stay in the Live Music Capital of the World:
- The tastefully composed main house.
- A cozy two bedroom cottage.
- An intimate studio.
This tasteful compound was thoughtfully constructed with ultimate relaxation in mind, as highlighted by:
- Clean lines, bright colors, and plenty of natural light.
- All Brand New Amenities including appliances & furnishings, throughout all homes.
- A total of 4 bedrooms throughout the compound, including a luxurious master with a bathroom attached (and a fireplace, as well!), two bedrooms in the guest house with queen mattresses occupying those, and yet another queen in the studio.
- A beautiful outdoors patio where, after a long and memorable day on the town, come back to unwind and have a nightcap under the stars!
- Free wifi access, cable television, clothes washer and dryer, to be used by all guests, yet...
South Congress Avenue is the perfect location for anyone looking to be in the heart of Austin! With so many great restaurants and shops within walking/scooter distance, you’ll never find yourself bored or without options. Plus, you’ll save money by not having to take rideshares to get around.
If you want to explore even more of what Austin has to offer, you’re only a few minutes away from some of the city’s best attractions, like Barton Springs, Zilker Park, and the South Congress Bat Bridge.
Plus, you’re just two miles from Highway 71, so you can zip to and from the airport!
The perfect location for the gang to hang out and catch up. Great food, cold beer and shopping all steps from the door! Come enjoy the last days of summer!
- Non-smoking residence
- No Open Flames inside the home
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance
HI Kathleen, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this very thoughtful and thorough review! We are glad your group enjoyed your stay and would love to have you back as our guest in the future. Thank you again and safe travels, The team at iTrip
Hi Steve, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and will look forward to having you and your family back as our guests the next time you're in town. Thank you again and safe travels, The team at iTrip
Hi Wendy, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We will certainly share the feedback regarding the hair dryer with the owner. Unfortunately, we are in the throes of pollen season so it's nearly impossible to keep up with all of the pollen that is falling right now. Our inspection team was onsite the morning of your arrival and part of their inspection involves wiping down outside furniture so it did get addressed prior to your arrival, however there is a constant 'yellow film' across Austin right now. This will pass within the next few weeks. Other than that, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks again and safe travels, The Team at iTrip
Hi Howard, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we'll hope to have you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again and safe travels, Amy
HI Tracy, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are glad you enjoyed your stay and we will look forward to having you friends and family as our guest in the future. Thanks again and safe travels, Amy
HI Roland, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and would love to have you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again and safe travels, Amy
Hi Barbara, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are so glad that your family enjoyed your stay at The Compound off South Congress! We'd love to have you as our guest again in the future. Safe travels, -Amy
Hi Patrick, So glad you all enjoyed your stay at The Compound! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Hope to have you back in the future, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Jen, Thank you for this nice review - we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you got to do LOTS of fun stuff while you were in town! Safe travels home and we will look forward to having you back, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Kate, Thank you for taking the time to leave this thoughtful review - you all were such great house guests and we'd love to have you back! Hope you made it home safely, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Amanda, We are so glad that your girl's trip was a success, even with the crummy weather! Thank you for being such wonderful house guests, and for taking the time to leave this review. We hope to have you all back very soon! -Amy with iTrip