|Master Suite California King Twin (2)|
|Master California King Twin|
|Bedroom 3 Queen|
|Bedroom 4 Bunk Twin Twin|
Start Planning Your Lake Travis Getaway!
This beautiful lake-front home is located in a private cove on Lake Travis and is perfect for family vacations, or large groups traveling together. Newly remodeled home offers:
- Two Masters on opposite ends of the home both with direct access to private pool, both with California Kings. Larger Master also has daybed with trundle; 2nd master has Calif King + daybed
- Two smaller bedrooms with jack-and-jill bathroom
- Queen bed in one
Twin over Twin bunk with trundle in 2nd bedroom
- Built-in Desk / work area – ideal for those needing to play AND work
- Gourmet Kitchen with double-oven (perfect for Thanksgiving)
- Beautiful accents throughout
With so many things to do, you may not want to leave. This home offers…
- Private swimming pool
- Private Hot Tub
- Private Boat Ramp and Platform Dock to tie up to, or spend the day fishing
- Secluded Cove (you’ll want to verify water-levels)
- Outdoor kitchen
- Outdoor tiki bar
- Bocce ball / horseshoe sand pit
However, for those of you who just NEED to get out of the house, not to worry! This home is in a great location, a short drive to shopping, restaurants, bars, grocery stores, parks, golf, and just about anything else you could imagine.
PLEASE READ: Dur to low lake-levels, if you are hoping to enjoy the lake during your stay and/or bring a boat, it will be very important to verify that the cove has water and the lake can be accessed.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Policies & House Rules:
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking is strictly prohibited This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- Absolutely No events, parties or large gatherings
- No Open Flames inside the home
- NO PETS
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 48 hours of arrival date
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy (12) at any point during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
Hi Hannah, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you back as our guest in the future! Safe Travels, Amy
Hi Shalin, Thank you for taking the time to leave this thoughtful review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we'll look forward to having you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again, Amy
Hi Anam, We are glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. Safe travels, Amy
Hi Jasely, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we will look forward to having you back as our guest in the future. Thank you again, and safe travels, Amy
Hi Jorge, We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Lake Travis Getaway! Thank you for taking the time to leave this thoughtful review. We enjoyed having you as our guest and will look forward to hosting you again in the future! Thanks again, Amy
Hi Jason, We are glad to hear that you and your group enjoyed your stay! The owner is having a platform dock installed very soon so if you come back, we'll have that dock ready for you! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We'll hope to have you back as our guest in the future. Safe Travels, Amy
Hi Tim, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we will definitely look forward to having you back as our guest in the future! Thanks again, Amy
Hi Ramona, Thank you for taking the time to leave this very thoughtful review. We are so glad your family enjoyed your stay with us, and we'll hope to have you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again, Amy