Gather your friends and family and relax at The Perch on the South Shore of Lake Travis! The Perch, nestled in a secluded cove, offers swimming, dock-jumping, fishing, and boating - all the makings for a memorable summer vacation!
The Perch, formerly part of Robin's Nest Bed & Breakfast, is a top-floor suite nestled in on Stewart’s Cove, just outside of Lakeway, TX and will easily accommodate up to 6 people (but no more than 6).
It has many amazing aspects that make it hard for guests to say goodbye, including:
- The 24 ft covered patio that overlooks the beautiful Lake Travis. It can be accessed from both bedrooms and has a dining table for your enjoyment as well.This will be the perfect spot for you to start your day with a cup of coffee as the world wakes up, or end the day with a nice glass of wine as the sun sets.
- 2 cozy bedrooms. The master can sleep 4 guests, 2 on the king size mattress, and another 2 on the daybed trundle. It has plenty of windows so offers gorgeous natural lighting and is connected to a private full bath. The second bedroom shares a door with the master so it’s perfect for families and close friends traveling together. Both rooms have a TV and WIFI is accessible throughout the premises, but with the waterfront just yards away from your door, you'll probably be preoccupied!
- The Perch shares property with three other residences (which can be rented with The Perch if you’re traveling in a large group) that all have access to the boat dock, 150 feet of shoreline, and access to the common area. The common area provides: a large fire pit, hammocks, teeter-totter, and the dock loaded with lake toys including fishing poles, floats, life jackets, etc!
- Dogs (limit of 2) are most certainly welcome to accompany you on your vacation if they are under 40 pounds and are up to date on their vaccinations!
If you’ve had your fun in the sun and are needing a night on the town, hop in the car and you can be and keep it weird in Downtown Austin - just 20 miles away! The surrounding Texas Hill Country also offers plenty of shops, restaurants, wineries, and hikes for you to indulge in. Or, simply walk down the street and enjoy a meal on the water at the Sundancer Grill - just a two minute walk from The Perch!
Escape the Texas heat with your friends and family lakeside at The Perch!
Book now, or call to inquire about current specials and discounted rates for extended stays.
888 304 2668
We hope to see you soon!
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!