Gather your friends and family and relax at The Perch on the South Shore of Lake Travis! The Perch, nestled in a secluded cove, offers swimming, dock-jumping, fishing, and boating - all the makings for a memorable summer vacation!
The Perch, formerly part of Robin's Nest Bed & Breakfast, is a top-floor, 2-bedroom unit nestled in on Stewart’s Cove, just outside of Lakeway, TX and will easily accommodate up to 6 people (but no more than 6).
__________ABOUT THE HOME __________
Bedroom One = King Bed, private door to outside balcony, mounted tv
Bedroom Two = King Bed
Stackable Twin Beds (2) - can remain stacked, or taken apart
2 Full Baths
Large TV in Living room
This home has many amazing aspects that make it hard for guests to say goodbye, including:
- The 24 ft covered patio that overlooks the beautiful Lake Travis. It can be accessed from the front bedroom and the livingroom; has a dining table for your enjoyment as well.This will be the perfect spot for you to start your day with a cup of coffee as the world wakes up, or end the day with a nice glass of wine as the sun sets.
- The Perch shares property with four other residences (which can be rented with The Perch if you’re traveling in a large group) that all have access to the boat dock, 150 feet of shoreline, and access to the common area. The common area (shared space) provides: a large fire pit, hammocks, teeter-totter, and the dock offers some lake toys including fishing poles, floats, life jackets, etc!
- Dogs (1 per property) are most certainly welcome to accompany you on your vacation if they are under 40 pounds and are up to date on their vaccinations (Pet deposit required)!
If you’ve had your fun in the sun and are needing a night on the town, hop in the car and you can be and keep it weird in Downtown Austin - just 20 miles away! The surrounding Texas Hill Country also offers plenty of shops, restaurants, wineries, and hikes for you to indulge in. Or, simply walk down the street and enjoy a meal on the water at the Sundancer Grill - just a two minute walk from The Perch!
Escape the Texas heat with your friends and family lakeside at The Perch!
Be sure to ask about about current specials and discounted rates for extended stays.
We hope to see you soon!
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property and dock are under 24/7 video surveillance