Come and visit The Nest, a pet-friendly, waterfront oasis on the South Shore of Lake Travis - and just 20 miles from downtown Austin! The Nest sits serenely on Stewart’s Cove, just outside of Lakeway, TX, and offers guests waterfront access with a boat dock and your own little shore! This is the perfect place to spend your summer vacation and make lasting memories - complete with swimming, dock-jumping, fishing, and boating in a secluded cove.
What was once part of Robin's Nest Bed & Breakfast, The Nest doubles as both a romantic getaway for you and your partner and a fun, family destination to escape the summer heat at. The residence is comprised of:
- 1 bedroom with a king size bed, trundle bed and a television.
- 2 nice, clean bathrooms.
- A cozy living space with a full size pullout sofa .
- An eclectic, fun kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a door that opens up to…
- … Perhaps the most utilized space in the house - the outside patio that overlooks the water! Start each day right with a coffee and view of the lake, converse and dine around the large dining table found on the patio as well, and end the day right with a glass of wine under the stars.
- Guests are also more than welcome to utilize the wifi, television, and clothes washer and dryer. You’ll feel right at home in this rustic cottage, but don’t get too comfortable; the outdoors are calling your name!
The Nest shares property with three other residences (which can be rented with The Nest if you’re traveling in a large group) that all have access to the boat dock, 150 feet of shoreline, and access to the common area. The common area provides:
- A large fire pit.
- A teeter-totter.
- And the dock, loaded with lake toys including fishing poles, floats, life jackets, etc.
As stated, dogs are most certainly welcome to enjoy the grounds with you (limit of 2, $50 deposit per pet) if they are under 40 pounds and are up to date on their vaccinations!
If you’ve had your fun in the sun and are needing a night on the town, hop in the car and you can be at the Live Music Capital of the World in half an hour. The surrounding Texas Hill Country all around Lakeway also offers plenty of shops, restaurants, wineries, and hikes for you to indulge in. Or, simply walk down the street and enjoy a meal on the water at the Sundancer Grill - just a two minute walk from The Nest!
Whether you are just needing a weekend repose with your partner or you are treating your family to a summer vacation, look no further than the Nest on Lake Travis! The Nest will accommodate up to 6 people, no more.
Be sure to ask about about current specials and discounted rates for extended stays.
We hope to see you soon!
- Non-smoking residence
- Small pets (under 50 lbs) allowed with pet deposit
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.