This gorgeous (recently updated) 3Br, 3Ba home on the South Shore of Lake Travis is the very definition of Lake Living. Perched above a private cove, this stunning lake house offers spacious outdoor areas with beautiful views of Lake Travis. The Lookout, just steps to a secluded cove, offers swimming, dock-jumping, fishing, and boating - all the makings for a memorable summer vacation! While you are here, you will enjoy lake access, boat launching privileges, parking for boat and trailer onsite and you will be walking distance to the lake and Sundancer Grill. The Lookout shares property with four other residences (which can be rented with The Lookout if you’re traveling in a large group) that all have access to the boat dock, 150 feet of shoreline, and access to the common area.The common area provides:
- A large fire pit.
- And the dock, loaded with lake toys including fishing poles, floats, life jackets, etc.
1st Bedroom (Upstairs master):
* King Bed
* Ensuite bath with Soaker tub (no shower)
* Private Balcony
* Smart TV
2nd Bedroom (the Bunkhouse):
* Bunk Bed (twin over full)
* Pull-out twin Futon Chair
*Full bath with shower
3rd Bedroom (Downstairs master):
* King Bed
* Smart TV
Downstairs bathroom with walk-in shower. Large Living area with big-screen Smart TV (hulu, netflix, amazon prime) opens to dining / kitchen combo where you will find a large dining table perfect for family-meals!
Once you've arrived, we doubt you'll want to leave, however here are just a few of the local attractions you'll be able to enjoy while you're here:
* 2 minute walk to the lake
* 3 minute walk to the Sundancer Grill
* 6 minutes drive to High 5
* 7 minutes drive to Torchy's Tacos
* 14 minutes drive to Spanish Oaks Golf Club
* Only 20 miles from Zilker Park or The Domain
Book now, or call to inquire about current specials and discounted rates for extended stays. We hope to see you soon!
** If you are traveling with your furry friend - please note that there is a $50 pet fee that will be added to your reservation cost once reservation is confirmed.
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- small dogs (under 40lbs) are allowed with (non-refundable) pet deposit
- on-site boat trailer parking is available for $25
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Pets MUST be kept on a leash at all times when outside
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property and dock are under 24/7 video surveillance
Thanks for leaving this review - it was so nice having you stay with us this summer. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you back! -Amy with iTrip
Hi Michael, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review - so glad you enjoyed The Lookout. Come back and stay again soon.... -Amy with iTrip