Offering extended-stay and monthly discounts!
The Forest is a 3BR, 2.5 BA situated on the trendy East-Side, just a short walk to all of the excitement Downtown and Rainey street have to offer. You’re a short walk to East Ceasar Chavez, where you will find a variety of restaurants, coffeehouses, bars, and uniquely-Austin shops. With this unbeatable location, you’ll get to enjoy Austin like the locals do – no need to spend your time waiting on Ubers – you’re within walking distance of the action!! If you don’t feel like walking, there are bikes and scooters for rent on almost every corner – another great way to get around town! Come see why downtown Austin is a favorite spring destination for time away from home.
+++ ABOUT THE HOME +++
All 3 bedrooms and both full bathrooms are located upstairs. ½ bathroom is located downstairs
Bedroom 1 = Queen bed, TV, dresser, nightstand, French doors open to balcony with sitting area, en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 2 = Queen bed, TV, dresser, nightstand, beautiful stained glass
Bedroom 3 = Queen bed, TV, dresser, nightstand, chair
Master Bathroom has walk-in shower and soaker tub with jets
2nd Full bathroom has shower/tub combo
½ Bath downstairs
Fully stocked with pots, pans, cookware, utensils, and everything else you might need for a nice, home-cooked meal. Keurig coffee pot, stainless steel appliances, refrigerator with ice maker.
--- DINING AREA:
Open floor plan connects kitchen, dining and living rooms. The dining area provides seating for 6
--- LIVING AREA:
Living area offers comfortable leather sofa, recliner, and leather rocker
--- WORK AREA:
Small desk is tucked away off the kitchen and offers the perfect spot for those needing to do some work while in town
--- OUTDOOR AREA:
There is a wonderful private sitting area in the front (which is technically the BACK) of the house, that is fenced and offers a great spot to relax with a nice glass of wine, or enjoy that first cup of coffee in the morning. Enjoy the shade while you watch the kids play in the tree house. Hard to believe you have a small private garden in the heart of Downtown Austin, but you do! Fun, fresh and friendly... just like the town! You will quickly come to find that there is NO shortage of things to do while in town! Book today.
+++ ABOUT THE AREA +++
--- ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICTS:
The Warehouse District
--- CONCERT VENUES:
The Frank Irwin Center
The Long Center
Auditorium Shores at Lady Bird Lake
Austin City Limits Live
Bass Concert Hall
Circuit of the Americas (COTA)
and HUNDREDS of smaller venues, all over town
--- AUSTIN SHOPPING (OUTDOORS):
South 1st Street
2nd Street District
South Congress Avenue (SoCo)
“The Drag” (Guadalupe Street)
Round Rock Premium Outlets
San Marcos Premium Outlets
--- UNIQUELY AUSTIN GIFT SHOPS:
University Coop (Everything UT)
Parts and Labor
Austin Gift Company
Monkey See Monkey Do
Wild About Music
Lucky Lizard Curios & Gifts
Lady Bird Lake Hike & Bike Trail
Congress Avenue Bats
Barton Creek Greenbelt
Zilker Botanical Gardens
--- AUSTIN SIGHTSEEING TOURS:
Austin Duck Adventures
Austin Eats Food Tours
Live Love Paddle
Be sure to inquire about current promotions and extended stay discounts - whether you're in town for work or play, this is the perfect spot for you! We look forward to having you as our guest!
- If it is determined that linens or towels are damaged/missing during your stay (damage includes any type of stains, in addition to tears / holes), there will be a $250 replacement fee applied to the card on file.
- This home comfortably accommodates 6 people. Absolutely no more than 6 guests are permitted
- No Open Flames inside the home
- Pets are strictly prohibited. "No pets" policy must be observed. The owners of this home have animal allergies and for their health, this home is kept animal-free. We are unable to host emotional support animals or pets and appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property and dock are under 24/7 video surveillance
Frequently Asked Questions
PETS POLICY: If you book a pet friendly property, the following provisions (included in the rental agreement) apply:
We allow 1 small dog (40lbs) with $100 pet fee; ALL pets subject to approval
All dogs must be current on all vaccinations. (documentation from accredited Vet must be provided by Guest upon request). All pets must be treated with flea & tick repellent at least 3 days prior to arrival
Guests are responsible for cleaning up & disposing of all pet waste
Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time and must not make excessive noise. Pets must be crated when left in the property unattended. Pets must remain on a leash when outside.
If pets cause any damage, or the property requires additional cleaning the guest will be charged the cost of any repairs or clean up. If a security deposit has been paid it will be deducted. If there is no security deposit then the guest authorizes their credit card to be charged directly for the repair or clean-up cost
HOT TUBS & HEATED POOLS: Some of our homes have hot tubs and/or heated pools. We make every attempt to ensure that the hot tubs are in service, hot, and ready for your arrival. However, there are times when a hot tub is out of service due to circumstances beyond our control. We do not charge extra for out hot tub amenities, and there will be no refund if a hot tub is not in service when you arrive. Likewise, if night-time temps are cold (below 50), it is unlikely that a 'heated pool' will be warm, so please be aware that night-time temperatures directly impact the temperature of the water in the swimming pool. Hot tubs are strictly for use by guests 18 and older, at the users own risk, and must not be used by guests with medical conditions that prohibit their use, or by guests who have been consuming alcohol or other cognitive-altering substances. Irresponsible use of the hot tub (leaving a hot tub uncovered, leaving jets running while not in use, spilling liquids in the hot tub, broken glass, etc) that results in extra hot tub maintenance after your departure will result in a charge of up to $250 for extra maintenance fees.
DOCK, POOL & PATIO: Tenant hereby acknowledges the premises they have reserved may include a dock (private or community) and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the dock and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the dock and deck area can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the dock, community or private pool and patio areas, if applicable. Property Owner and Manager may not be held responsible for any injury that may occur. Additionally, Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the released parties for any and all causes of action arising as a consequence of any incidents which might occur as a result of participation in any activities with or involving the released parties
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF LIMITED DAMAGE WAIVER (LDW): In order for LDW to cover accidental damages/expenses, all damages MUST be reported prior to check-out. If damages are not reported prior to check-out and discovered later, the tenant will be responsible for all repairs and replacement costs
HOLD HARMLESS: iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Nor does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control
COVID19: During the Pandemic there may be significant changes to operations and operating hours of tourist-related activities. Community pools may not be open, or have limited hours. Restaurants may not have indoor dining or limited outdoor dining only. City rules regarding wearing masks and other safety equipment may apply. None of these or other similar restrictions are within our control are not a reason for a refund. Please consider investing in travel insurance
EQUIPMENT FAILURE: There will be no refunds or discounts due to air conditioning, heating or appliance failures. Failures will be repaired as quickly as possible
LINENS: Linens shall not be removed from the rental unit at any time. There will be a charge for missing and/or damaged linens
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, OR LARGE GATHERINGS! These are cause for eviction with no refund. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times. Properties may include a noise alert monitoring system and other electronic devices to ensure that neighborhood noise and occupancy levels are respected. If we receive noise complaints and are required to come to the property to address, there will be a $250 fine charged to the credit card on file. Occupancy is limited at all times during your stay to the maximum 'sleeps' number stated in the listing. Do not invite additional people to the home
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking (including vaping/e-cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere inside our homes. This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 72 hours of arrival date
- City & State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy at any point during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
- Some of our homes have hot tubs and/or swimming pools. We make every attempt to ensure that the hot tubs are in service, hot, and ready for your arrival. However, there are times when a hot tub is out of service due to circumstances beyond our control. We do not charge extra for out hot tub amenities, and there will be no refund if a hot tub is not in service when you arrive. Likewise, if night-time temps are cold (below 50), it is unlikely that a 'heated pool' will be warm, so please be aware that night-time temperatures directly impact the temperature of the water in the swimming pool.
- We make every attempt to keep the pool as clean as possible, but at times leaves and debris may end up on the surface. This will not be cause for refund.
- We have pest control treat our homes every other month. There may be an occasional pest that finds its way inside - this will not be cause for a refund.
- Please consider investing in travel insurance. It is impossible for hosts to make refund assurances for every possible scenario so it is recommended that guests consider purchasing a travelers insurance benefit in order to protect your plans in the event of extenuating circumstances. If you have been diagnosed, medical record confirmation will allow you to file a claim for travel related losses with your travel insurance provider.
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- EARLY CHECK-IN: We aim to offer early check-ins whenever possible. We will text on the day of arrival when the home is ready for check in. Please make sure your mobile number is up to date in your iTrip account. This will allow us to offer an early check in
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 304-2668