Treat Yourself to Luxury AND Location!
You won’t find a better location – whether you’re here for work or for play, you’ve found the perfect spot! This beautifully decorated home is newly remodeled and has all-new everything!
This magnificent residence is 2 stories with the main living downstairs, and an impressive master upstairs, including a fireplace in the bedroom! This space absolutely gorgeous – tall ceilings, beautiful hardwoods, brand new furnishings, lots of windows offering tons of natural light.
This home has an open floor plan between the kitchen, dining and living areas – The ideal setup for entertaining – maybe a cocktail hour or a dinner party before you hit South Congress. You’ll be a short walk from just about anything your heart desires – You’ll find restaurants, shops and live music venues all up and down South Congress Avenue (affectionately referred to as ‘SoCo’ by the locals). If you’re interested in seeing the Bats take flight from the Congress Bridge, you’re less than a mile away! If you want to check out the Rainey Street night-life while you’re in town, it’s a short 2-mile pedi-cab ride, or you can take a lyft. Feel like taking a swim in Barton Springs while you’re in town? You’re just 2 miles away!
If you are coming in for one of the (many) high-profile events such as South by Southwest, or ACL Musical Festival, this location simply cannot be matched! You will be in the heart of downtown which means:
- less money spent on transportation
- easy-access to your accommodations (need a nap? Want out of the heat for a while? NO PROBLEM!)
- More time doing the things you came to Austin to experience and less time getting from one place to the next.
Get the most out of your trip to Austin by choosing accommodations that are going to put you close to everything AND offer you the luxury and comfort you deserve.
**This home has an attached studio apartment that is also available as a rental, so there is a 'shared' wall. If there is a guest in the studio, they will have a private entrance and the likelihood of you running in to the other guests is slim, but possible.
Book now, or call to inquire about current specials.
888 304 2668
We look forward to seeing you soon!
* Please note: There is a studio apartment in the back of the house, located off of the kitchen. The studio has a private entrance that rents as a separate unit. If there are tenants renting the studio, they will enter the home through a back entrance and the only time you might cross paths would be in the driveway as you are coming or going.
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Hi Monte, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review and we are so glad that you enjoyed the home (and the great location). I know you were here for work so we hope you will add this location to your list of accommodations when you travel to Austin! Thanks again, -Amy with iTrip
Thank you for taking time to leave this 5-star review - so glad you enjoyed the house, and YES, the location just can't be beat! Hope to have you back soon, -Amy with iTrip