|bedroom Queen Twin|
|bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Queen|
FAB FEB PROMO 40% OFF! IS REFLECTED IN THE DAILY PRICE!
Bringing your family to ATL and want a home away from home? Live in ATL and have family/friends coming to visit but you do not have enough room? This house may be exactly what you need to accommodate visitors or if you are needing a place while renovations are happening at your home. This house in located in an urban neighborhood. We welcome film/movie crews and extended ATL work stays. THIS is NOT a PARTY HOUSE. This property has a 4 VEHICLE LIMIT When inquiring to book please let us know what is bringing you to ATL or why you are needing a short term rental.
- Kitchen is large enough for a caterer/chef/cook to work magic.
-Large Dining Room, Table with extensions can seat 10
- Lovely front porch and balcony to enjoy a cup of coffee
- 4 vehicle are max for this property
-Large backyard (great for family yard games)
-Nice size family room with large screen TV, computer desk
- Pet Friendly ($65 fee, pets must be approved and crated when unattended)
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Admin Fee, Amenities Fee, Cleaning & Linen Fee are all together under CLEANING FEE. Feel free to contact us (we are a local management company), with any additional questions - iTrip Atlanta-
- Washer / Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Linens & Towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Deadbolt Lock
- Fire Extinguisher
- First-Aid Kit
We strive to give a 5 star experience to all of our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. Please read all the House Rules and ask the hosts for clarity if needed. *****If any rules are broken you will lose your full deposit.
* Guests Must be 25 years old to reserve the house.
* Hosts must be given first and last names of all guests that are staying as well as phone number of one of guests (incase we cannot get a hold of the person that made the reservation)
* You MUST have the correct number of guests on the reservation.
* SMOKING (of any kind) should be done OUTSIDE the house. If marijuana or cigarette smoke is smelled in the house guest will be charged the cost to have the smoke smell taken out of the house before the next guest arrives.
* No unapproved events or parties- an unapproved party/event taking place at the property without prior approval from management, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* We have security cameras surrounding the outside of the house for the safety and welfare of our guests. One on the front door and one on the back door. These do record. If tampered with, it is an automatic eviction.
* Pet/Pets-If you have an approved pet please ensure you have paid the pet fee of $65. Please pick up after your pet and use the provided sheets to cover furniture and comforters if your pet is allowed on furniture.
* No outside visitors are allowed unless hosts have been notified and have approved visitors.
* All Approved visitors MUST leave by 11pm.
* Guests should not be socializing outside of the house after 11pm (example- no one should be socializing on the porch or any outside area of the house after 11pm)
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time should be from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this keeps us respectful to our neighbors.
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and its contents (any damage should be reported to the hosts)
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 65 and AIR at 80 when you are not in the house.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV‘s and lights when you leave the house. Please do your part to save energy.
* if it is determined that any unlawful activities are taking place on the property or in the area guests will be police escorted off the property.
* Garbage- all garbage should be fully bagged and taken out to the large GREEN city containers outside. Only cardboard should be put in the BLUE bin. This property's garbage is picked up on Wednesday mornings. If you are staying a Tuesday evening, please take the bins to the street after 6pm.
Property Distance to Attractions
-GA Congress Center
-GA Tech University
-State Farm Arena
-Truist/Battery Park (Braves)
-GA State University
-Tyler Perry Studios
-Emory Hospital- 12 m
-Hartsfield -Jackson Airport- 15 m