Don't Miss Out - Renovated downtown house. Near attractions including the new Microsoft Campus, Tyler Perry + other studios. You can walk to the Beltline from here too! All of this while being 1.5 miles from Mercedes Benz Stadium. This recently renovated 3 Bedroom home is situated in the very heart of Atlanta inside the Pittsburgh neighborhood. Located in one of Atlanta’s historic districts, this home is perfectly located for events at Mercedes Benz Stadium, State Farm Arena and all of Downtown Atlanta's attractions. During the day, you can attend a conference in the city or visit the Martin Luther King Center. At night, you can relax and decompress on the balcony. Light up the gas grill out back and or break out your favorite recipes in the brand new kitchen! With our Smart TVs, you can log on to all of your streaming services and binge watch your favorite shows.
This is real Urban Atlanta living. You will see some new houses as well as some older houses next to one another as the rejuvenation of this neighborhood takes place around you. The neighbors and others in the area are happy to be outside on their porches and walk the sidewalks as they come and go.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 6):
- Queen bed
- Private Bathroom
- Private Balcony
- Night Stands with lamp
- Smart TV
Guest bedroom #2
- Queen bed
Guest bedroom #3
- Full Size Bed
- Night Stand
- Ceiling fan
- Big Screen TV
- Full Kitchen with Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Toaster.
- Coffee Maker and Supplies!
- Dining table.
- Three outdoor patio sitting areas - one out front, one attached to the Master upstairs and one in the backyard.
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your home and enter the front door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you the code with directions and full instructions.
- Washer & dryer
- Smart TVs
- Towels, Shampoos & Soaps provided for your use.
- Parking in the driveway for 1 car with additional street parking.
- Non-Smoking, please!
- This is a family friendly property – please be respectful. This is not a party house. No parties or events are allowed at any time.
Pittsburgh is a neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia, founded in 1883 as a working-class suburb alongside the Pegram rail shops. It was named Pittsburgh because the industrial area reminded one of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and its famous steel mills. Pittsburgh is currently a working class and developing neighborhood.
Guests staying at this charming home receive the following:
* Amenity & Supplies pack, including a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, dishwasher soap, trash bags and laundry detergent. (Please keep in mind, depending on the length of your visit, you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
**PLEASE NOTE IF BOOKING w/ AIRBNB** - Airbnb cleaning fees include service fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted inside the unit - they must be used outdoors and not under the covered patio areas. No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
Pets are allowed upon payment of a Pet Fee. Tenants must exercise proper and due care to prevent pets from damaging the property. Please refrain from allowing pets on furniture and remove any mess created by pets during the stay.
There is no fireplace at this home.
ADULT RENTAL ONLY
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted
Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, soap is provided. There is a one time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive debris.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately, and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
You will obtain your digital door code up to 48 hours before checkin.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. Your damage deposit will be forfeited and you will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and/or deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found. Smoking is allowed outside on the back patio. Please dispose of cigarette butts carefully to avoid a fire hazard.
ENTRY BY OWNER
Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Bed linens can be left on the beds in each bedroom for housekeeping.
2. All dishes are to be placed in the dishwasher and dishwasher turned on at departure. All garbage is to be removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. If receptacles are full, please neatly leave trash in bags inside the laundry area.
3. The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 6 people, not including a child in a crib.
4. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
5. Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
6. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
7. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Georgia, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Georgia or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
9. This is a quiet home in a family neighborhood and not a party house. No parties or events are allowed at any time. Please respect the neighbors and keep noise to a minimum at all times. No parking in the grass.
10. Owner and Manager are not responsible for any loss, injury or death to any guests or visitors of guests at any time inside or outside the home. Acceptance constitutes agreement to hold harmless the Owner, Manager or Owner/Manager's agents.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (770) 428-2592