0 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 2 STUDIO
Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each guest stay
FREE WIFI included
Washer and dryer
Quiet garden area with firepit and two Adirondack chairs
TV and desk area
Starter kit with essentials which include coffee, toilet paper, paper towels, laundry/dishwasher pods, and garbage bags
Fully stocked kitchen with everything you need to make meals at home
No Smoking in the home!
One well-behaved dog with manager approval and paid pet fee of 65.00
The Cottage at Mulberry Fields, located in Atlanta's famed Candler Park neighborhood, is a COOL URBAN freshly refurbished Studio Apartment decorated with taste and comfort and giving you a MODERN ARTY VIBE. "Named after a beloved goat of old, Mulberry Fields is an acre of open grassland, mulberry groves, flower gardens, and tall ancient pecan trees. You will step outside and into a field with special beauty and liveliness. It provides a reachable green space for outdoor activities, environmental education, fostering community, and organic farming. The garden, a haven for urban wildlife, also provides shelter to local hawks, owls, bluebirds, and several woodpecker species. The area now known as Mulberry Fields was formerly a dairy farm in the late 19th century. The property's oldest farmhouse was constructed there and is still standing today. What should I do? Families and kids swarm to the animal pens to play in the meadow, visit the goats, and learn about fresh eggs. Locals participate in community gardening and rent allotments. In the meadow, playgroups for mothers and young children frequently convene. Children learn about the lifecycles of plants, insects, birds, trees, and flowers as well as the thrill of cultivating their own food. "You don't need to travel! Nonetheless, numerous locations, like "Little Five Points" and the ATL BELTLINE, are accessible on foot from this location (pedestrian walk, ride, run, skate, or bike trail). The trendy Old Fourth Ward, Inman Park, Eastlake, Virginia Highlands, Poncey Highlands, Grant Park, and Decatur can all be reached quickly from Candler Park. Some of the city's most vibrant street art can be seen in these areas, which also boast renowned eateries and craft bars, verdant greenery, and mixed-use developments like Krog Street Market and the "must-see" Ponce City Market. (eat, drink, shop, and/or have fun) Four of the city's most famous biking and walking trails—FREEDOM PARK, EASTSIDE TRAIL, PIEDMONT PARK, and CENTRAL PARK—are located in this neighborhood. Mulberry Fields, an acre of open space and community gardens, is just outside your back door. Have your coffee in the presence of chicks and goats. Play on the vintage rope swing or just relax in a tranquil urban paradise. This stay is great for lengthy business stays (Film and Medical fields welcome). Also fantastic if you're fresh to Atlanta and seeking somewhere to rest while looking for housing. You must go up some stairs to get to the cottage from this street parking spot, but you may drive up to the backdoor to unload luggage and drop off anyone who might not be able to get up the steps. If you are coming to town I highly recommend “111 Places in Atlanta That You Must Not Miss” by Travis S. Taylor. Check out the map for a general idea of the area.
Frequently Asked Questions
You must provide a selfie and your state ID when booking.
*The Person booking the reservation MUST BE present as you are responsible for your Guests. - Fine $100 & Immediate Termination of Reservation
**You must assure that everyone staying in the property has read the House rules.
*Only the Primary guests are allowed to make request to us since you are responsible for the property during your stay.
*For insurance purposes, we require a copy of a government issued ID from the booking adult prior to arrival
*No Filming or commercial endeavors on our property
House Policies & House Rules
We strive to give a 5-star experience to all our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please, reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. If you do not, we will assume everything is perfect for you. We want you to enjoy our home! (Please note: We appreciate your commitment in following our rules, If the rules are neglected and it leads to a dollar loss to the home or the host you will be asked to pay for damages.)
* Guests Must be 21 years old to reserve the house.
* Please NO SMOKING/VAPING (of any kind) inside or around the outside of the home. We advertise that we are a non-smoking property, we have guests that book with us because they are allergic to smoke. Smoke jeopardizes their health and their stay in our home. You may smoke outside at a distance from the home so that smoke doesn’t get into the home We will charge you $500.00! *Damaging / Tampering with Smoke Detectors in any capacity IS NOT allowed! - Fine $100 Per Device
* No events or parties - any taking place on the property will get you and your guests police escorted off the property. We are NOT a party house or a commercial event venue. Not only is it against our rules it's against platform rules. You will jeopardize your relationship with all the platforms.
* No guests other than the guests on the reservation are allowed to be at the home without approval from host/management. Rates are based on the number of guests for various reasons (utility consumption, # of bedrooms, sq footage, as well as the safety of our guests. If you have more guests than what the post says that the home can accommodate, please discuss with the hosts if there are options within the house to accommodate your number of guests, we will try to support you in any way we can.
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time is from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this is just being respectful to our neighbors. If our neighbors complain and we must come out to the property you will be escorted out.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - this is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. Please do not move the furniture!!!
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 68 and AIR at 76 when you are not in the home.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV ‘s and lights when you are not in the home, and you leave the house. (Please help keep the cost of utilities down to ensure we can offer good rates). Please leave all remotes at the Property. - Fine $50 Per Remote
* NO fireworks of any kind on or around the property
*NO Glitter or Paint is allowed within the Property!!! - Fine $100 if Glitter or Paint is found by Cleaners.
**No candles. Please!
* Pets are allowed, however, there is a $65 one-time additional fee for the first pet and additional $25 per pet after, and they must be approved by management. If you allow your pets on your furniture that is fine but please use the pet sheets that we have provided you to cover ours. Pets must be leached when outside, and you must pick up after your pet. *** Any Damages done by your Pet/Service Animal will be assessed on a case by case basis. Any damage will be fined per damage! If you opted into a LDW it does NOT cover pet Damage!!
* Garbage- all fully bagged and taken out to the large containers outside. The location is in your house book! Do not put unbagged garbage in the cans Please!
* If it is determined that unlawful activities are taking place on the property or in the area guest will be escorted off the property. **Active Cameras are on Property. We WILL fine you $250 for covering or blocking Cameras. (And possible immediate Booking Termination)